Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/13/2014 Update Saint Patrick's Day Event

New Resident
    Currently have 15 pots. Sitting at 21 clover, 8 horseshoes, & 8 coins. I haven't bought any charms, just working the land like a fool.

I'm going to see how many pots I can accumulate before the times to collect/craft expires.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmcraven View Post
    Currently have 15 pots. Sitting at 21 clover, 8 horseshoes, & 8 coins. I haven't bought any charms, just working the land like a fool.

I'm going to see how many pots I can accumulate before the times to collect/craft expires.
    Wow! You're a maniac! I'm crafting my 18th pot, and I bought the value pack! You go, ...guy/girl/person, you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fino212 View Post
    Well I don't know if this 'luckiness' is connected but I've just got 100 energy from my pink alicorn. I only ever get about 4 normally. Couldn't believe it!
    Glad to see someone else had this happen. Actually I got 100 one time and a few days later I got 50! Woohoo! Now if I could just get more horseshoes

I also got a mythic essence from a rainbow pot.
    Cheers,
    Tollerach

The "Castle Story Guide Wiki" at Wikia is under construction and looking for help. PM me for more info.

I have about twice as many horseshoes as coins or clover, mostly just been harvesting crops, flowers don't seem to give me stuff as regularly

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I started making inks in the potion shop to free up room for petals. Just a suggestion.
    One can also use the white ones to craft living wood in potion shop and the purple/red ones to make vital glow in greenhouse. I've been seeing more drops from the white petal plants and living wood has been a pain point to accumulate for me..

Made about 12 pots so far, no gems involved :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Do you think we will need some of these lucky charms for whatever is going to terrorize our crops? I hate to miss out on crafting as many pots as possible, but would like to have some charms ready!

Executive Chef
    I think if you going for different crops you will get different drops (wow that is a poem ), and so you may keep balanced various charms
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robino23 View Post
    Do you think we will need some of these lucky charms for whatever is going to terrorize our crops? I hate to miss out on crafting as many pots as possible, but would like to have some charms ready!
    Craft your pots. Lucky charms are useless against crop terror.
    Last edited by oliverrr11; 03-17-14 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordviv View Post
    One can also use the white ones to craft living wood in potion shop and the purple/red ones to make vital glow in greenhouse. I've been seeing more drops from the white petal plants and living wood has been a pain point to accumulate for me..

Made about 12 pots so far, no gems involved :-)
    Yes, I agree I have also noticed that the white flowers give more charms and after the recent quest I am also stocking up on living wood.
    Eagerly awaiting the new quest. Happy stocking up.