Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/13/2014 Update Saint Patrick's Day Event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Third pot: venom, spicy feast, 4 gems, 1 energy, 1 ornate beam
    Now that was worth it. Not sure whether to keep crafting them.
    I'm crafting a lot and saving them for the future they will be nice to have when you can chop one and get some stuff that would otherwise take forever to craft.

-Saint Patrick's Event
    A week long event to get lucky! Dig around the Kingdom to pick up charms for your rainbow pot!
    -Something is terrorizing your crops and it's not a Skunkupine!
    -New Items, New Food, New Trades, New Crafts, New Buildings, New Friend!
    -Fish?!

Just curious when the additional teasers will start as alluded to in the sneak peak.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Hope you don't mind me jumping in. I'm in the same boat as bellbar 22. I mainly collect from yellow flowers, white flowers and wheat. I'm going to switch to your plan and see if that helps with my lack of clovers.
    Flowers!!!!! Thanks for your answer. Just collected from flowers and got some horse shoes.
    Normally I ignore those flowers bc I always run out of energy and have already max or close to max amount of petals. But going to give them now some loving

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabi2111 View Post
    Flowers!!!!! Thanks for your answer. Just collected from flowers and got some horse shoes.
    Normally I ignore those flowers bc I always run out of energy and have already max or close to max amount of petals. But going to give them now some loving
    I started making inks in the potion shop to free up room for petals. Just a suggestion.

Rhino Keeper
    I pulled all my Iceland poppys and Bushes out of storage and just keep harvesting them,

Also restocking mass Strawberries and Cocoa crops

I have 47 clovers 25 Coins and 41 Horseshoes, and a healthy supply of Skunkupines visiting.
    Last edited by dubbleyooteeyef; 03-15-14 at 06:36 PM.
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Rhino Keeper
    The question is... Are we going to be able to craft the pot of gold after Thursday? So is saving up the lucky charms a good idea?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marse66 View Post
    The question is... Are we going to be able to craft the pot of gold after Thursday? So is saving up the lucky charms a good idea?
    The note below is from the first post... As to saving, just remember they take 2 hours in the workshop to craft....so up to you my friend!

*NOTE: 03/20 is the last day to collect lucky charms. 03/24 is the last day to craft and purchase Rainbow Pots!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The note below is from the first post... As to saving, just remember they take 2 hours in the workshop to craft....so up to you my friend!

*NOTE: 03/20 is the last day to collect lucky charms. 03/24 is the last day to craft and purchase Rainbow Pots!
    Thank you.. I had missed that..

Rhino Keeper
    Has there been a change to the number of trade tickets you can hold? I just chopped Ivy's pot and received a sweet feast, mirthil, fey crystal, glimmer rafflesia and a message that I could not hold anymore trade tickets. I currently have 148 tickets. I'm not complaining about the drop, the sweet feast and mirthil was greatly appreciated. Just querying the comment regarding the trade ticket. Cheers

Nightclub Owner
    You can hold more than 99 trade tickets but if you have 99+ you don't get them from castle drops or the rainbow pots.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.