Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Double Bubble - 2018 Aug 16

Fashion Designer
    I've paid for gems, but I refuse to be bullied into buying gems. If the goals cannot be completed without gems, Fine, I won't do the goals.

I don't think I'm going to finish this goal. I'm not paying to finish.

Farm Supplier
    This going is stressing out all of my neighbors, we are confused, dissatisfied and unhappy with the convoluted hoops we are expected to jump through. Can anyone explain this goal in a short, simple way that I can pass onto my neighbors?

Rhino Keeper
    Guess the powers that be realized how hard it is to build appliances with this new goal- they just doubled the glass bottles that drop. At least they’re listening to all of us.

From what I know so far, the rules are still the same, build enough appliances to finish the goal, except this time we are going to rely heavily on our neighbors if we are going to finish this.

So having more than 40+ active parts gifting neighbors is crucial if we are going to finish it on time, they have removed the (ask neighbors for X items) from the first part of the goal so we can go straight to cooking, and we have to buy the actual floors and wall papers to complete it.

Finishing the first and second part of the side goal gives you parts to help build your first appliance (it won't show you how much you won) finish the third part only if you want the prize, but you will have to cook 50 of the recipes needed 😞

cooking food from normal and goal appliances have a chance to drop collectibles but it's random, goal appliances will drop goal collectibles only to help build the parts while normal appliances can drop both normal and goal collectibles and you need 4 different goal collectibles to make 1 goal part.

This is all we know so far since we haven't gone far enough in the goal.

But it's still cook 15 of each recipe so try to build 5 appliances if you can to speed things up, since they removed the basic parts then it will be 2 new goal parts for the stove and the other 2 new parts for the oven, so ask your neighbors to gift you root beer fuse and the other part once you build all the stoves you need.

Remember to not rush to build appliances since the goal now will not count the goal appliances that are already built, it's meant to make us slow down on purpose.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, a thank you from Storm 8, I must say, it’s most appreciated!

Farm Supplier
    @MeruBunny Good synopsis, I think that you have clarified it correctly, now if I can only pass that information clearly to my neighbors the game, via that tiny space, then all will be well with our world. LOL

New Resident
    I'm having a problem with completing ANY goals. I keep being asked to make things that aren't on the menu of any of my appliances, so I can't do them. I've restarted my device (Android), cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, all with the same issue. HELP!!!

@Azul
    Your welcome 😄

Although I might be wrong about normal appliances dropping goal collectibles, it's just the goal appliances.

Also thank you to S8 for gifting us free collectibles, and doubleing the drop rate, it helps a lot 😭

Farm Supplier
    If this is a new format for goals, I won't be doing them anymore! We spend enough gems, as it is. I refuse to be put in a situation to spend even more. No prize is worth this headache!! My neighbors are all stressed out too. This is supposed to be a game, played for fun. Nothing to do with this goal is fun!

Farm Supplier
    I just redeemed 5 root beer gears but the experience/chef hats won?t fill up.

Is that a bug or?

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast