Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/19 - Glimmerblossom Event |goals and prize info in posts 1-2

Rhino Keeper
    Still no blue tassels today and only one more collection before I call it a night! I hope my luck changes soon!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I got fans from my blossom chests-the one I won and 2 that I bought. I wonder if we ever really get an egg? I just got a green tassel from the castle adventure which is nice.
    I chopped quite a few *****s and did get 1 egg. I think I got one probably midway through the many I chopped, but no luck on a second. My guess is a rare drop (and I'm sure it increases the odds of people spending gems for the chests). I was aiming to get a second, but I didn't want to spend any poor gems especially after I found the spa rather crummy. So if you mostly want it for the drops, it may not be worth all the gems for many *****s for a chance. Though I really like the color of it and what it adds to the mix, so I'm not horribly bummed about the drops (though don't really plan on collecting from it majority of the time), but I, personally, don't feel the need to continue trying for another.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    Do premade lanterns count for the next task? I remember some events where they did and some events where they didnt. Hoping they do. I would like to stock up and make blue and pink ones while I wait on Ivy.
    That?s a great question, and so far an unanswered one. I decided to err on the side of caution and just wait it out until I?m asked to make them. It doesn?t stop you from collecting the necessary materials and you don?t run the risk of losing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    Yes! Fingers crossed! I've only been able to run 2 adventures so far, but the only tassle I got was a pink one. Like, way to go, you are the least useful tassle of all haha
    😂I know right!! That?s usually my luck with any random drops. But I?m right there with you, fingers x!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    Do premade lanterns count for the next task? I remember some events where they did and some events where they didnt. Hoping they do. I would like to stock up and make blue and pink ones while I wait on Ivy.
    Yes they do

Banned
    Ivy is producing but to have the Spark mine to be the flake is a gut punch. we are a dinner and S8 loves to play with its food

2 collections from sparkling mine NOTHING. What a Joke
    Last edited by podunkiana; 04-20-18 at 06:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    Yes they do
    Lovely!! Thanks for the info😇

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Ivy is producing but to have the Spark mine to be the flake is a gut punch. we are a dinner and S8 loves to play with its food

2 collections from sparkling mine NOTHING. What a Joke
    Same here. Not laughing, not funny, S8.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Same here. Not laughing, not funny, S8.
    and the same just happened to me.

I also just got yet another reset for the day, only to lose my refilled energy which was at 27/40. I guess that means the 13 energy I did manage to use got reversed too?? Never seen that happen! 27 energy just vanish! Just pathetic... This is while I'm working on Weekend Warrior #3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Just completed my 2 energy runs...had to force close for the infinity symbol to kick in. Cleared entire kingdom, cleared 5 elms, 20 chickens, 30 mushrooms, 2 phoenixes, and an untold amount of blossom trees. From my collections it should be evident that I mostly concentrated on blossom trees as elms and everything else can be done while waiting on ivy. Final count netted me 173 blossoms and 21 blossoming fire. Totally worth the effort in my opinion.
    Forgot to add 10 skunks while tending the trees. Ate up like 2 mins, but necessary with the spawn rate.
    I also have to force close my game to get the energy to kick in. It take roughly 30 seconds off of my ten minute. SW can you please check with S8 about this. If this is going to be something permanent, it would be really nice if they would fix that problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    Still no blue tassels today and only one more collection before I call it a night! I hope my luck changes soon!
    Have you checked in your inventory? Mine dont show as dropping but appear in there.