Page 62 of 138 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Red and White = Pink
    Blue and Purple = Black
    Ok, now how do I know which red to breed with with which white & the same with blue & purple? I'm new to this game, I've only been playing for a lil over a week. So any help anyone can offer will greatly be appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topherocious View Post
    Has TL changed the breeding with Night & Diamond? I was getting Corals, Wizards, etc. but now all I'm getting are Waters and Magics, which I am totally okay with!
    No, I don't think so. I just did Night/Diamond to check and I got 2 Waters and then a Coral so it seems to be the same for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by staylor2013 View Post
    Ok, now how do I know which red to breed with with which white & the same with blue & purple? I'm new to this game, I've only been playing for a lil over a week. So any help anyone can offer will greatly be appreciated.
    The dragons you use don't matter as long as you have the correct colors.
    For Virtue you can use Fire with Light or any other dragons with red and White colors in them.
    Same with Night you can use Water and Magic or any dragons that have blue and purple colors in them.
    Just don't add any extra colors to the combo because it will increase the possible fails.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    The dragons you use don't matter as long as you have the correct colors.
    For Virtue you can use Fire with Light or any other dragons with red and White colors in them.
    Same with Night you can use Water and Magic or any dragons that have blue and purple colors in them.
    Just don't add any extra colors to the combo because it will increase the possible fails.
    Oh ok, thanks. I'll give it a try.

pleae help. how to get mirage, easter, myth. and what the best combo dragon for that

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by monikbehel View Post
    pleae help. how to get mirage, easter, myth. and what the best combo dragon for that
    for me the best combos are pure colors or, if several colors are needed, the more simple two colors. for example to breed easter and myth I used fire/air and to breed mirage it would be water/eagle for example.

New Resident
    Finally bred red mythic but still does not have 6 million for the habitat. Now, I can't hatch my dragon in the breeding pen and the crafted one because the mythic egg is still on the nest! I'm so poor!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by monikbehel View Post
    Igot my easter from fire and air. I got them twice but also got a lot of firestorm in between! Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    If you like slots you could like to breed caesar/super because you never know what this combo Will bring :-) too many possibilities! Even a diamond.

so frustrated to get mirage, easter, myth and super but i got diamond for give thankz god..lol