Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/14: Monster Hunt s24 & LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    This is only my second monster hunt so I?m still collecting gold troll tokens to make my first major purchase. I assume it should be the MRC? Looking for advice on the first thing to buy. Thanks!
    Yes the MRC, because it's the source of so many other things.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    This is only my second monster hunt so I?m still collecting gold troll tokens to make my first major purchase. I assume it should be the MRC? Looking for advice on the first thing to buy. Thanks!
    Do you have Princess Lorelei's Fountain?
    During Monster Hunts it has a chance of dropping Golden Tokens. (rest of the time it's just a fountain)
    The Mythic Research Center is awesome and a must-have, but keep in mind you need additional Golden Tokens for everything you can craft there.

I've set my sights on the Armored Black Bears this hunt. Crafted 2, hoping for number 3 tomorrow.. and maybe an extra Golden Peacock.
    Really enjoying the hunt!
    I don't especially like Leader boards (like almost everyone else), but I don't mind very much either.
    I have so many things to make from the MRC, that just focusing on Golden Troll Tokens keeps me more than busy (and happy) the whole week.
    Good luck and much fun everyone!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 05-17-20 at 11:52 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks! MRC it is. And yes I have the fountain and also the beastbane from the last sale. Both have given a couple gold tokens this hunt.

Rhino Keeper
    Since we don’t have multiple blue dire boars, how do you balance your sword and staff tokens? Or do you just ignore the fact that your staff tokens are maxed? Thanks

anyone else having problems getting the boars from the dead tree?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Since we don’t have multiple blue dire boars, how do you balance your sword and staff tokens? Or do you just ignore the fact that your staff tokens are maxed? Thanks
    I do the Hunter’s Trade to balance the Sword Tokens, and just let the Staff Tokens accumulate, mine seem to balance out over time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    anyone else having problems getting the boars from the dead tree?
    This hunt you can only spawn one each 24 hr. Period, make sure you don’t have a monster hiding, I just had this happen.lol

Not a fan of this Leaderboard business. If you end up paired with someone who has a Ton of energy critters and you don’t you literally Can’t compete!
    I’m a competitive person and I get extremely irritated when I have both hands tied behind my back.
    Guess I’ll just focus on tokens and disregard the rest since I’ve already completed all of the goals

Rhino Keeper
    As I posted earlier, I am fighting monsters to earn gold troll tokens. I do peek at the rankings on the leader board. The kingdom in the first place has over 21000 points. That’s just ridiculous.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    As I posted earlier, I am fighting monsters to earn gold troll tokens. I do peek at the rankings on the leader board. The kingdom in the first place has over 21000 points. That’s just ridiculous.
    Thats a lot of tapping

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast