Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Wedding Catering Event - 17 Feb 2016 / Relisted 10 Jul 2017

Rhino Keeper
    What is the difference in the Gazebo you buy and the one that you earn in this event. Does the cow and chicken stay in the Gazebo you buy and not the one you earn.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suncatchers View Post
    He could be anywhere on your farm - just pops up in random spots like the butterflies do. Did you buy the cupid's crossing sign? I think it's supposed to increase the amount of cupids you see. I've gotten some decent prizes/gifts from it too!
    I bought the Cupid Crossing. I have been very pleased. He has shown up quickly and I have received numerous darts, set of 2 white sugars, a set of 2 milk chocolates and other prizes. I'm hopeful of getting more darts and winning the Shiba Inu in the treehouse. 75 gems for a dog, what a deal that would be !

Rhino Keeper
    Lost my dart again.... Went to go use it and my treehouse confiscated it!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alish00 View Post
    That happened to me today too! It was fine yesterday!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kellanrevere View Post
    I purchased the Flower Cow Boost but don't really understand what it is supposed to do. Help ?
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy2859 View Post
    I'm the same. Hoped to come on forum and all would be revealed. Usually can work it out but this has completely stumped me. What is supposed to happen every two hours. Help!!!!!
    I am sorry that no one had came forward to write the event information. I have copied what I wrote for Thanksgiving Far Event (which is similar to this) on Post #2 of this thread. Please see the section on Event Boosters. Hope that helps.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Question may be slightly off subject, but Cupid had given me what appears to be balloon tickets. Since I haven't expanded there yet, do the tickets wait for me until I get to that part of he game? Or do they just disappear?
    Your balloon tickets should remain in your game account until you have expanded to the Balloon Station. However you will not be able to see how many tickets you have currently. I guess you have to keep you own record for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    What is the difference in the Gazebo you buy and the one that you earn in this event. Does the cow and chicken stay in the Gazebo you buy and not the one you earn.
    I'm checking on this.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by suncatchers View Post
    That happened to me today too! It was fine yesterday!
    Sorry to hear about your missing darts. Can you try to reinstall your game and see if it helps? If thsi problem persists, please help to report in Bugs forum. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Your balloon tickets should remain in your game account until you have expanded to the Balloon Station. However you will not be able to see how many tickets you have currently. I guess you have to keep you own record for the time being.
    Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lilhobby4ever View Post
    Thank you very much rynetory2!
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Thank you.
    You are most welcome. Please feel free to post if you have further questions. Have fun with your event.

Executive Chef
    This happened to me too!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast