Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Wedding Catering Event - 17 Feb 2016 / Relisted 10 Jul 2017

Farm Supplier
    Never mind... When my turn came up again it showed the purchase price.... 125 gems each. It doesn't show after you've completed the task & they go dark again so it is confusing, but figured it out.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pastagirl54 View Post
    I'm confused about how much the Gazebo costs. When u touch it, it says it speeds up your turns for 10 gems. If u do that do u get to keep the Gazebo for just 10 gems? I must be missing something here. Can someone explain how to purchase the Gazebo? Thx for your help!!
    Never mind... Figured it out. It's 125 gems each.

Talking

If you buy the 4th slot, will you then still have 4 slots the next event that occurs in this format? Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lilhobby4ever View Post
    If you buy the 4th slot, will you then still have 4 slots the next event that occurs in this format? Thank you!
    It's for this event only. Likewise for the boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    It's for this event only. Likewise for the boosters.
    Thank you very much rynetory2!

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone else having a problem opening the game? Mine keeps crashing every time I try to open it. I was able to update the game and started the wedding event, and since then I can't get back into the game. I did send an email to Team Lava support. I'm playing on an iPad 2nd gen.

Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Mine's ok. Can you try to reinstall game but don't start it. Restart device, modem and router then start game. I do know iPad Gen 2 may have some issues with some apps cos of the limitations of the processor.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kellanrevere View Post
    I purchased the Flower Cow Boost but don't really understand what it is supposed to do. Help ?
    I'm the same. Hoped to come on forum and all would be revealed. Usually can work it out but this has completely stumped me. What is supposed to happen every two hours. Help!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy2859 View Post
    I'm the same. Hoped to come on forum and all would be revealed. Usually can work it out but this has completely stumped me. What is supposed to happen every two hours. Help!!!!!
    When U haven't earned UR prize for the day.. The gazebo will give U boost so U don't have to turn in as many items to earn UR prize.. But U can't buy the gazebo or get the boost Unless u have not completed today's task!! Hope this makes sense! Good luck everyone!!

Executive Chef
    Question may be slightly off subject, but Cupid had given me what appears to be balloon tickets. Since I haven't expanded there yet, do the tickets wait for me until I get to that part of he game? Or do they just disappear?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast