Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Feb Event: Make Way For Bridezilla - 2019 Jan 30

Quote Originally Posted by skkdjdkckdmj View Post
    I just got the Romantic Picnic from a Deluxe Mailbox and in the cellar it shows that there will be a Pink Fox like Foxy, but when I out it in my farm the Fox isn't there It just shows a Grey/black spot where it should be???
    Same here. I really hope they can fix this.

Rhino Keeper
    can I just check that the deluxe mailbox is giving out other pets than the ivy deer? I have 3 ivy deer, nothing else from them but the deer, really wanted the bear as well but never mind. I am really loving the mailbox idea though, and I havent found getting 20 deliveries sent out too difficult either and if we miss a day it could be substituted by the leaderboard event. I really am loving the events this time!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    can I just check that the deluxe mailbox is giving out other pets than the ivy deer? I have 3 ivy deer, nothing else from them but the deer, really wanted the bear as well but never mind. I am really loving the mailbox idea though, and I havent found getting 20 deliveries sent out too difficult either and if we miss a day it could be substituted by the leaderboard event. I really am loving the events this time!!
    Yeah the Deluxe Mailbox gives different pets and decorations. It does seem to be that they are giving lots of people Ivy Deers. I have gotten an Ivy Deer, Cupid Corgi and a Valentine Kitten

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, looks like I?m not to have any of the others then I?ve just had my 4th ivy deer, please storm8 3 was cute they could be triplets and have their own den but 4 is just excessive, don?t suppose they will secretly swap it whilst it?s in storage not touched number 4 or anything

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    Okay, looks like I?m not to have any of the others then I?ve just had my 4th ivy deer, please storm8 3 was cute they could be triplets and have their own den but 4 is just excessive, don?t suppose they will secretly swap it whilst it?s in storage not touched number 4 or anything
    Do not open your mailboxes all at once. I opened mine one deluxe mailbox every one or two days. Of course restarting the game before you do the prize will help too. And they gave me an ivy deer, the couple dog, a pink poodle, and a foxy. Others are just decorations I don't love to get them all out of my cellar, my space is quite limited. I'd love to have the cupid corgi but he hides so well in the mailbox! Thank you Storm8 for being very generous (I don't have to spend gems on the sale bcs they knew I'm saving up for a show pony, hehehe). Love you Storm8.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Do not open your mailboxes all at once. I opened mine one deluxe mailbox every one or two days. Of course restarting the game before you do the prize will help too. And they gave me an ivy deer, the couple dog, a pink poodle, and a foxy. Others are just decorations I don't love to get them all out of my cellar, my space is quite limited. I'd love to have the cupid corgi but he hides so well in the mailbox! Thank you Storm8 for being very generous (I don't have to spend gems on the sale bcs they knew I'm saving up for a show pony, hehehe). Love you Storm8.
    I thought that might have been the problem but I only opened 2 deluxe ones one after the other, the other 4 I had on different days, just luck of the draw I guess, I hope the other pets will be available in a future event. I love the decorations I?ve received especially the bench with the two trees behind I got two of those. I?ve really enjoyed this mailbox event and I did receive the dinosaur and the groom rabbit as well as the 4 deer so I?m really happy despite the lack of other pets available

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone tried collecting from that love bird perch, supposed to collect 40 leaderboard points every 6 hours, when it gets to the time, you cannot collect, it just stays still like an ornament, when you put it in the cellar then out again, it goes on the 6 hour timer, again when you collect it does nothing?!, so basically it advertises as 40 points but you dont get any?

Grand Emperor
    Update: This has been resolved. You can place your pets.

Ivy Deer goes into Fawn Meadow or Wildlife Den.
    Foxy goes into Foxy's Den or Wildlife Den.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bubaxx View Post
    I won the Romantic Picnic, but the fox doesn't appear...
    Quote Originally Posted by skkdjdkckdmj View Post
    I just got the Romantic Picnic from a Deluxe Mailbox and in the cellar it shows that there will be a Pink Fox like Foxy, but when I out it in my farm the Fox isn't there It just shows a Grey/black spot where it should be???
    My Romantic Picnic from the original event does not have the fox. You guys getting it now are not missing anything, it's the same as mine. It has been this way since 2016.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Has anyone tried collecting from that love bird perch, supposed to collect 40 leaderboard points every 6 hours, when it gets to the time, you cannot collect, it just stays still like an ornament, when you put it in the cellar then out again, it goes on the 6 hour timer, again when you collect it does nothing?!, so basically it advertises as 40 points but you dont get any?
    See my reply to another member on this. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1565449

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast