• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I'm losing this war. It took me almost a week to get 4 shields in my #2 kingdom and I'm crafting the warrior now. In my #1 kingdom I'm currently crafting the second warrior. With a day at work with no chance at playing ahead, I doubt I'll get much further. I had the higher requirements in both kingdoms, but I don't think that made much of a difference. I needed too much time to make the shields.

Do the bulls drop anything useful other than the fur? If not I won't even bother buying them.

I didn't read all of this thread, so it might be mentioned before, but it looks like S8 got some of their ideas from Game of thrones...(and I have a feeling this wasn't the first time).
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    I haven?t quite finished yet, as I only do a few nectar collections per day. Considering I don?t have the walker, I think I?ve been really lucky with nectar drops (although it shouldn?t really be coded that way if they want to make a difference from having the walker), as some days I?ve been getting 3, 4 or 5 nectar drops out of 6 collections and some days it?s been 1 or 2. Today was 1 or 2 or 3, except my latest collection was 5. I?d say my average overall, for the whole event, has been 4 drops, which seems high without the walker.

Well done everyone who has finished I hope to do so too. Can?t say I?ve really enjoyed this event though.....too much time doing the same thing! To take a positive from it though.......have got enough golem milk for baby glimmer golem and almost enough dire boar milk for baby dire boar, from all the rock chopping! YAY!

Banned
    It seems woodland wagon has turned into non-working sweetheart shack

Rhino Keeper
    Was able to craft one armour but with one day left and 1-2 nectar drop per collection, no way I can craft 5 shields second event that I couldn't finish since I started playing... (first being Oynx temple but then I was traveling without access to the game for 5 days)
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Farm Supplier
    I've been playing since 2012 and have spent an unknown amount of money but I QUIT!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    By some miracle I?ve just finished this. No gems, just a couple of Fast Worker boosts at strategic times.

I have the dull ?lorem ipsum? graphic in my wagon and ?locked until level 7?.

Edit: I also had the higher requirements
    Well done !! Just wondered if you had the walker? I would like to know if this quest WAs possible without spending gems at all - which would include the 400 ( or reduced price) gems for the walker.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    Well done !! Just wondered if you had the walker? I would like to know if this quest WAs possible without spending gems at all - which would include the 400 ( or reduced price) gems for the walker.
    No, I spent no gems at all.

I tried to remember to collect from the flowers as soon as they were ready but I wasn’t religious about it other than in my last two days when I made an effort to collect on time.

I didn’t get the “weekend warrior” energy either.

I have to say I was a little surprised that I finished early.
    Last edited by idrispad; 04-11-18 at 01:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    I do hape we get a poll here... am wondering how many finished without spending gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Finishing for me was impossible due to low drops from flowers. From the beginning I got mostly one drop from six flowers. How can anyone got 4 without the walker?
    Another event when finishing is not based on what level you are and what energy sources you have.
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

I was away Monday to Friday last week but I was still in WiFi and still got a good bit done. Not enough though. Im stuck at 11 with 1 cannon, 2 armour, and no sheilds done.

Im not exactly sad about missing out on the prize. But it is annoying. I had all of the higher requirements and I think without that I would actually have finished *shrug* oh well.

I did spend gems cos I had checked goal 11 and didnt realize how screwed I was... but I didnt buy any. And I wont buy any to replace the spent ones.

I could really do with just a big non timed story/event. I dont mind lots of requirements and I wouldnt mind being higher requirements if it wasnt timed!!!

Is it just my phone that shows apostrophes as question marks?