Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Blossom Event - 4/23/15 - iOS Only

Rhino Keeper
    Well if it it 21 days this would mean Bambi would be coming home lol

Rhino Keeper
    Mines just changed to 21 days too ^-^
    I now have a chance to get the deer
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    Deliveries have been asking for expensive stuff (caramels, truffle stuff, lollipops) and I don't want to sell any of this items for $100 typically. Have not got anything from drops except stones.
    Cancel those orders. I find during events like this, it makes sense to cancel orders that will take too long to fill or make no commercial sense. Eventually the system will flick over to giving you orders that will help draw down your barn inventory.

Hi everyone, we decided to extend this event for everyone to give you more time to earn your Spring Blossoms. We've also increased the drop rate a bit. Good luck!
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 04-28-15 at 05:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hi everyone, we decided to extend this event for everyone to give you more time to earn your Spring Blossoms. Good luck!
    I still don't see how it's going to work with the low drop rate, but THANK YOU! Sometimes every little bit helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeay!!! )
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome! I might have a chance now and I can sleep at night. Well, maybe not sleep (I have a baby).
    Last edited by capitalcee; 04-28-15 at 05:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    But you can buy lanterns and use real money to buy gems and convert into cash to buy the lanterns. Then you have something to do with all that lantern oil that drops instead of lotus flowers, stones and lily pads.

Of course, that's what teamlava wants you to do. They are greedy and want as much as your money as they can get. Don't worry, when things get worse, they'll add something to make it more challenging so you'll spend gems and/or cash to get your goals. They are in this to wring out all the cash they can from you.

Make it easier on teamlava and give them all your cash now. That's their goal. Get your cash. If they can steal it ... Great. They will be more than happy to take advantage of your mistakes. But beware, if they make a mistake, they will take it back quickly so they don't suffer. Anything to improve their bottom line.

This is why I quit the game, but provided my neighbors with all the upgrade parts I could. I have given my farm to a friend to continue and do as she wishes. I'm no longer involved, but hanging out from time to time via one of my other farms (not the one arp teacher to this storm ID). I will still put out parts when I get them in the farm I'm hanging out in... Farm is called Bruce. But I'm only taking neighbors from my previous neighbors.
    I have around 748 blossoms now. Haven't used money. I'm just forgetting the train and making high selling items around the clock, selling them and using the profits to buy more lanterns. I've been getting 7 from one lantern and it's helped hugely. It gets rather boring to see the constant complaints. The best thing to do is not rush to buy gems. And figure out what to you want more..to upgrade your tree fully or win the last goal prize? I care more about Bambi than I do a tree, so I'm not fretting about parts.

Even without the extra days I see how I could have gotten the last prize. Just as I did before when I had wayyyy less money than I do now. I'm down to less than 85,000 coins. So I have sold all my fried bananas, sundaes, caramel coffee, caramel apple pops and anything else that nets me money. Though I do admit it will be harder for lower level players who can't make, sushi, truffle or chocolate/caramel sauce items.

Spending money won't mean you will win. I saw people saying for Xmas that unless you are at a level whatever tree you WONT finish. I don't pay attention to the math of that. Not when the focus should have been on making money to buy trees to chop down. Same with this one, you can do it even if you aren't leveled up. I refuse to buy gems until we get a sale. I'll do it the old fashion way.

Not everyone will win but you can't always blame TL for that. Even with their sucky drop rates. Which do stink by the way!

I agree with everything orleansparish just said. My tree is level 8, almost 9, and I'm around 700 blossoms. The last prize is MEANT to be hard to obtain; if it was easy, everyone would get one, and what would be the point? Every single event comes with pages and pages and pages of complaints and whining - you should know what to expect by now, and if you don't have the time, don't participate. It's really that simple. I actually feel bad for TL for all the **** that gets thrown their way every time an event comes up. Enough already.

Rhino Keeper
    Great to see the extra time allowed .my floating laterns that I was only getting a token amount of coins from, today's have yielded some blossoms..doing a Happy Dance.