Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Blossom Event - 4/23/15 - iOS Only

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Queentina

Put in the first post that if you upgrade your timer resets so if you close to making a collectiom wait to upgrade

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Queentina

Put in the first post that if you upgrade your timer resets so if you close to making a collectiom wait to upgrade
    Done, in big bold red letters so hopefully nobody misses it. LOL!!!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    LOL thx Drie918 this has happened so many times to me. I just was excited to start this event and my FIRST move was a disaster! lol. I am the one who is silly !
    Oh gosh, that is so horrible!!!! I did that once, thought I was on another delivery but was on one that wasn't completely filled, and I hit the button that sent it and I don't even know how many gems it cost me at the time. Then I was making something and clicked quickly, I think it was salads, and didn't notice that I didn't have enough ingredients for my 3 slots, and it deducted gems for the missing spinach. I wanted to bang my head on my desk for making such a foolish move. Now I'm much more careful. LOL!!!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

New Resident
    How do you get the upgrade screen to pop up?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by neen4492 View Post
    How do you get the upgrade screen to pop up?
    Click on the cherry blossom, it should bring up a picture that has 3 hr., 4 blossoms, and 3 hrs., 8 blossoms, there is a green upgrade at bottom, click on upgrade, it will show what is needed to upgrade to new level.

New Resident
    Wasn't popping up for me. Rebooted and now it's there. Thanks 😊

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    OK here is a head's up!

This is what took place in the Christmas event!

Individual Goals
    First Prize: Santa's Gift Sack : 100 presents
    Second Prize: Santa's Sleigh : 450 presents
    Third Prize: Snowy Clock Tower : 1000 presents
    Fourth Prize: Santa's Workshop : 2000 presents
    Fifth Prize: Reindeer : 4200 presents

So if it goes the same way we are going to need at least 4200 spring blossoms to obtain Bambi!

Community prize at Christmas unlocked at five hundred presents too!

Fashion Designer
    I have this goal on my second farm that is level 20.

I got 5 blossoms from first paper lantern bought with coins, and 3 from second one with coins.
    Last edited by tigarlilyvol; 04-23-15 at 08:12 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I am not interested in the event, so I will be putting all the needed items I get up for sale, lamp oil already up, will put the rest up tomorrow, bedtime now,

Farm Supplier
    Went ahead and posted them, will not get rich at $3 per item, lol. Did have about 8 new friend request though!

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast