Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Blossom Event - 4/23/15 - iOS Only

Executive Chef
    It seems like my drop rate is getting better, or at least the average is...Sometimes I get nothing event related for a while, then I get a couple in a row.... I have everything except one stone for first upgrade, and got two lamp oils. The gem lantern gave me 20 blossoms. Still waiting on the other one to finish its timer.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Howdy Farmers,

Just giving y'all a heads up that the Paper Lantern has the chance to drop the following: Lily Pads, Lotus Flowers, Worn Stone, Blossoms, New Exclusive Animated Decorations!

Happy farming!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cXXml9m.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	19928   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PinkLantern.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	19929   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PurpleLantern.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	19930   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlossomLantern.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	19931   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YellowLantern.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	19932  

Last edited by SgtBeebo; 04-23-15 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Adding images! :)

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks SgtBeebo for the information! I've added your post to the first post so others won't miss it as the thread grows.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Well i always have items by now. So i guess its just me

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by aroara View Post
    Well i always have items by now. So i guess its just me
    He wasn't selling any items that you could use for this event so you didn't miss much. He had for me just a wheat, corn, 2 peppers, a potato, and a spinach. I just grabbed them so I could get him out of my newspaper. LOL!!!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Fashion Designer
    I NEED TO CRY.... I ACCIDENTALLY SENT A DELIVERY AND WASTED 40 GEMS ! AGAIN!! I HATE USING iPad FOR THIS GAME. SERIOUSLY I saved up for soooooooo long to get 50 gems and suddently there are 10. I cant keep getting this frustrated from 'accidental loss of gems'

New Resident
    I just waited three hours to receive $200 in coins from the $2500 floating lantern that I purchased. I love these events but I feel a little disappointed that it was even possible for that to happen.

I thought I'd post this just in case anyone is tossing up whether to invest in one! ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    I NEED TO CRY.... I ACCIDENTALLY SENT A DELIVERY AND WASTED 40 GEMS ! AGAIN!! I HATE USING iPad FOR THIS GAME. SERIOUSLY I saved up for soooooooo long to get 50 gems and suddently there are 10. I cant keep getting this frustrated from 'accidental loss of gems'
    and PS... I didnt even get any of the spring items from that delivery. UGH

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Now I feel silly! I'm so sorry this happened to you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drie918 View Post
    Now I feel silly! I'm so sorry this happened to you
    LOL thx Drie918 this has happened so many times to me. I just was excited to start this event and my FIRST move was a disaster! lol. I am the one who is silly !

Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast