View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Rhino Keeper
    I would still go with MRC because you can craft golden peacock(4 max.) for 5 troll tokens each which really helps with golden items and unicorns(4 max.) for energy and spellbound dew for 25 troll tokens each and a glimmer Alicorn(1 max) which I now all have and really helps daily with energy etc. Whereas it is usefull to have an extra cooking centre but you can still make everything without it so it was not my first priority. Now I am saving for the cooking camp as I already have all the usefull animals I wanted.
    Also in the beginning when I played the munster hunts I could only craft about 15-20 troll tokens in a week, but now that I have more daily alicorns and the unicorns I can save up to 60-70 troll tokens depending how much energy I waste on the side event during monster hunts.

Fashion Designer
    For those of you focusing on bear tokens-

Cows:
    Black cows and most special cows (mummy, birthday, spring and pink with hearts) all have an immediate, one-time collection spawn rates. White cows and elf cows take more than one collection but not sure how many because I avoided them once I found out. Don’t know about the holstiens, didn’t bother trying.

Pigs:
    White, green and spring pigs also have immediate one-time spawns. Don’t know about pink or black because they’re in storage.

Hope this is helpful
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    V.Morrow, yes that's very helpful.
    I really want to get that Black Bear out of my goalbook. And then move on to other things. OCD perhaps.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    V.Morrow, yes that's very helpful.
    I really want to get that Black Bear out of my goalbook. And then move on to other things. OCD perhaps.
    It doesn’t take long if you have enough livestock....each battle gives you 3-4 tokens and you only need 225 to get the bear.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    I am crafting a dark unicorn for the one challenge.

I have noticed I am only getting 2 bear coins per fight, seems lower than average.

I'm thinking I'll just try for another dark unicorn or two. 2 would put me at the limit. I am a young 50 level player, so I don't have any stored energy.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    I'm missing the woodland bull in Featured in my second kingdom. May be because I don't have any in inventory? In my first kingdom I have them in inventory and in Featured...on page nine after the coconut tree.

Can anybody tell me if they have the woodland bull missing as well? I think it may be like the other special animals that spawn a bear immediately (can't confirm that, yet).

I like this monsterhunt. Going for a dark unicorn after getting the black bear from community event. After that going for troll tokens...

EDIT: No, the woodland bulls aren't special....
    Last edited by Andro45; 01-04-19 at 12:58 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I am crafting a dark unicorn for the one challenge.

I have noticed I am only getting 2 bear coins per fight, seems lower than average.

I'm thinking I'll just try for another dark unicorn or two. 2 would put me at the limit. I am a young 50 level player, so I don't have any stored energy.

Trudyscandles
    I am Concentrating on the bear. He will take me a total of 25 hours (although I did not wake up during the night). I have 23 tokens left and should easily get them in 2 hours when my pigs reset. I have 7 pigs out and get 6 bears to spawn with 40 energy (usually have enough energy left to spawn 1 more with cows. (black pig rarely spawns).

I get a minimum of 3 tokens per bear. Only 2 are "shown" but the last one I get for defeating is actually 2.

EDIT: Power of the post (negative)-my last pig/bear run through, only one of my 7 bears gave 2 tokens for the defeat token...

I completed the bear and now plan to concentrate on dark unicorn. I am lucky enough to be happy with my MRC items, so will do the crown tokens verses MH Tokens.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 01-04-19 at 02:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    My amored bear just dropped dragon scales. Last time it was 5 energy. It has dropped coal and 2 gems before that. Also drops 1226 coins per collection so far ( but those may be from maxed out items).

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    My amored bear just dropped dragon scales. Last time it was 5 energy. It has dropped coal and 2 gems before that. Also drops 1226 coins per collection so far ( but those may be from maxed out items).
    Another dragon impostor.

Nightclub Owner
    Can someone post the inventory card of the Armored Black Bear? I am not planning to craft it this event. I am going for the wizard portal!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...