Page 203 of 204 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2035

Thread: Battle Tournament (IOS) Lightmare Dragon 1-28-13

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Just use a fire 1 or forest 1, if not sure.
    Maybe Diamond Breeds might help.
    I finally got him with Diamond (9) mbm on the 5th try. He wouldn't go down to my champions at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    I finally got him with Diamond (9) mbm on the 5th try. He wouldn't go down to my champions at all.
    Some readjustments on Champions I think. But Champions are maybe better odds only.

Farm Supplier
    So this may be a silly question but is it breed able at all or just to buy now that the tournament is done?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 09122007 View Post
    So this may be a silly question but is it breed able at all or just to buy now that the tournament is done?
    Just Buyable Now
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

This is getting beyond ridiculous with scarecrow....just took down super rare aether. What is it going to take to beat this dragon? This just makes no sense at all

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    This is getting beyond ridiculous with scarecrow....just took down super rare aether. What is it going to take to beat this dragon? This just makes no sense at all
    Scarecrow is green, yellow, red. Have you tried justice, goblin, lightning, Kaleido, bat, deep, bubble? Other choices might also be Athletic or leviathan.
    My first choice would be Lightning or Kaleido if you have them.
    Purple is weak against green and blue is weak against yellow, that's why Aether didn't do so well against Scarecrow. Good luck.
    Last edited by DarkAther; 02-03-14 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Scarecrow is green, yellow, red. Have you tried justice, goblin, lightning, Kaleido, bat, deep, bubble? Other choices might also be Athletic or leviathan.
    My first choice would be Lightning or Kaleido if you have them.
    Purple is weak against green and blue is weak against yellow, that's why Aether didn't do so well against Scarecrow. Good luck.
    He took out many of those dragons including lightning. Infinity finally got him on his third try. Scarecrow was tough lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    He took out many of those dragons including lightning. Infinity finally got him on his third try. Scarecrow was tough lol
    Congrats, I'm glad you got it finally!

Executive Chef
    Hmm where is the next tournament ?
    Ha Ha I can afford only one Ultimate as I lost another 10 gold while farming. Gold Trap again.
    Frankly I still have dragons to heal

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Hmm where is the next tournament ?
    Ha Ha I can afford only one Ultimate as I lost another 10 gold while farming. Gold Trap again.
    Frankly I still have dragons to heal
    Probably next week Monday, but it's never guaranteed. I think they try to do one every two weeks. Honestly right now I'd rather they put their focus on finishing the expansion feature. I could use a break since I'm still collecting parts for another Amazon.