Page 69 of 105 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I'm right there with you, I got my exploer badge on the last possible place for me to expand, I'm cooking, chopping, planting, you name it and nothing.. Would be nice that when you do get a badge you could make a banner or something with it to display in your kingdom. That way as we visit neighbors we could see who has accomplished what..
    Good idea, like flag or something would be kool... It's kind of pointless to have a badge without the opportunity to show it off.

Quote Originally Posted by doublescream View Post
    Got the Adventurer's Badge today I have 10 expansions left now, is that standard? I thought it might be so because of the nice and even number.

Sooo, fellow adventurers, let's find out! How many more expansion plots did you have left when you got your badge?
    I still have 15 expansions left now. I directly got my explorer badge by expanding to the new expansion plot which written on the first page of this thread, I still had 17 plot expansion plots left at that time.

I just enjoy the game and waiting for new information from this thread for certain clue of each badge then will follow the instruction again

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got a badge, it was the Nurterers Badge for watering the apple, lemon and orange trees.

Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Finally got a badge, it was the Nurterers Badge for watering the apple, lemon and orange trees.
    I received mine from watering EVERYTHING. I don't necessarily believe it's what you water, it's how many times you water. Great part about all that watering...I have soooo many golden apples, enough fruit to make lemonade, pies and cobbler for a very long time, a massive supply of glimmer dust and maxed out on flower petals! Yay! Now I wish there I had a use for the petals.

Rhino Keeper
    Miners badge from the deep mines, I read on someone's wall.

I might have to buy a second Sparkling Mine, but Deep Mine! TL, look what you do with equality! I'm Level 17, haven't unlocked
    Deep Mine yet!

Quote Originally Posted by graciemarie1 View Post
    I received mine from watering EVERYTHING. I don't necessarily believe it's what you water, it's how many times you water. Great part about all that watering...I have soooo many golden apples, enough fruit to make lemonade, pies and cobbler for a very long time, a massive supply of glimmer dust and maxed out on flower petals! Yay! Now I wish there I had a use for the petals.
    Red Petals are used to complete Conservatory, Pink Dye and Red Dye, Pink Dye being ued to complete Romantic Fountain and to upgrade Spires of Love.
    Blue Petals are used to craft Blue Dye, which is used to complete Theater.
    Purple Petals are used to craft Purple Dye.
    White Petals are used to craft Yellow Dye and complete Market Request: White Petals! and craft White Flower Bed and craft Pink Dye
    Orange Petals are used to craft Yellow Dye

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleighncurrie View Post
    Not happy... So I started a quest, the valentines one and set to making two long swords for the quest that needs them... Closed the game and let it get on with it.... Came back to it now to collect my long swords and check how long left on the adventure.... And there were no long swords ready or even crafting and no knights out on an adventure. However at the same time I planted all available crop spaces with cocoa beans, and set to crafting an wisp lantern, an all those are still doing their thing. Is this some stupid sync issue or something? Very annoying as I'm still trying to get the horn for the stupid alicorn. And get the badge for T&T tasks and I lost about 4 hours on the adventure. Trying to send the poor weary knights out as soon as they return but they appeared to have a nice break this time
    It's always a good idea to visit another kingdom before leaving the game as this forces it so save on the servers.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Thanks Maguar didn't even think to do that! I didn't get anything from the adventure mind you... Hey ho, out the knights go again lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I'm right there with you, I got my exploer badge on the last possible place for me to expand, I'm cooking, chopping, planting, you name it and nothing.. Would be nice that when you do get a badge you could make a banner or something with it to display in your kingdom. That way as we visit neighbors we could see who has accomplished what..
    I like the banner idea!