Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Drop Rate

New Resident
    How do you obtain Yummy Ingredients?

Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    It's too bad that this decision was made. I've actually seen a lot of players come back to the game because of collectibles. And now the motivation has been reduced to almost none...Please reconsider your decision.
    I totally agree. Count me in there. I used to play the game ages ago, and dropped it because it became boring and monotonous. I came back just before the collectibles and was so excited getting bunches of items and collecting my stuff. The point is to eventually progress as you collect more and more of them, like with the crops, the point is to master them. I wonder what's at the end of the quest, but at this rate, I guess I'll never know.

It has become very frustrating to do lots of things, water hundreds of crops for my neighbors, tip lots of tables in BS, and get just 5 items (and most of the time they are the same!).

Even as it was, I thought the rate was low on certain items, but this is just ridiculous now.

Quote Originally Posted by jools33 View Post
    I have no idea how exactly. Before the rate drop, I got 45 flour, 29 eggs, 24 butter, but NO salt.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jools33 View Post
    here is a thread that may help. https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post145783
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    TeamLava? Can you please look at my thread? The title is Free gift issue Thanks!
    

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    I realize there are plenty of users upset about the change in Collectables. However, this was altered for a variety of reasons. We won't be able to raise it to the level it was at before, but we hope to continue tweaking this feature to a level that works for us and is enjoyable for players.
    Wow! That's a reply that says absolutely NOTHING!!!

All the people that said that we Androids are lucky we get the features later, because we get them with fewer bugs... Are we lucky now, since the "bug" about getting collectibles too easy will be "fixed" ?
    If we ever do get collectibles, we will be seriously ummm...... made love to, if we don't get them at the levels they were originally. And i am guessing we won't. TL, do you really want to make me quit your games that bad? You guys sure as hell keep trying and keep trying so hard. I've been getting kinda tempted to ***** on myself and buy some gems the last two weeks, but then i come to the forum to remind myself why i stopped buying them to begin with.
    " Reading the TeamLava Forum and 90% or GM's posts/replies - the easiest way to get a person to stop wanting to buy gems."

Executive Chef
    This would have been a good change, IF the rate of the frequent collectibles was dropped to match that of the rare ones, as it was silly to be getting a million chef hats and arrowheads and such that we'll never use. However, it seems to me that the frequency of ALL collectibles, even the rare ones, are now MUCH lower than they were before (I didn't get a single collectible in 2 days of playing Farm), and the rare items, which were difficult to get before, are now all but impossible. When I finally did get a couple collectibles in Farm, they were both common ones that I have absolutely no need of. All but one of the collectibles I've gotten in bakery and restaurant since the change was implemented were also common ones.

And what is worse is the collectibles that you needed to buy specific things to get. You had to buy tons and tons of animals or wall pictures or whatever that you didn't want, and just sold off right away, to get a few rare collectibles as it was before...and now the rate is MUCH less than even before?

I imagine that at best we'll be completing one series every few weeks or more. And I know it takes 15 series just to get to level 2 of mastery--it must be many more than that to get to level 4, so it's gonna take what, several years of playing to master collectibles? And how many tens of thousands of clocks or animals or whatever will we need to buy to complete series like the rose bouquet or animal husbandry?

It definitely seems like the wrong tweak was made here.

Grand Emperor
    I'm wondering what the "variety of reasons" are that GM referred to.

Rhino Keeper
    what are collectables?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jackroc View Post
    what are collectables?
    Are you on Android?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast