Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

It would be nice if this was posted in-game rather then having to go through threads. It would certainly help inform new players and remind other players.

Thank you for responding.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by winsawbran View Post
    It would be nice if this was posted in-game rather then having to go through threads. It would certainly help inform new players and remind other players.

Exactly. 1. Not everyone who plays the game is even aware of or participates in the forum. 2. Busy people and/or people who prioritize their time differently likely don?t want or don?t have time to read 38 pages (380 posts) to find the answer to one question. 3. The search function in the forum is not useful for finding answers to specific questions like this. In fact, it is hardly useful at all.

Executive Chef
    Just sacrificed a few energies to check - my garden is fully upgraded and it has been spawning donkeys to fight, as did one of my fawns just now. But I have only crafted spring goats and a rooster, no spring donkeys, so that goal is still open. (I don?t intend to craft more.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Just sacrificed a few energies to check - my garden is fully upgraded and it has been spawning donkeys to fight, as did one of my fawns just now. But I have only crafted spring goats and a rooster, no spring donkeys, so that goal is still open. (I don?t intend to craft more.)
    Thats exactly what happened to me. I upgraded and expected ( and didn't want or need) any more tokens. Lo and behold I had to fight a donkey. Then I realized I still had a goal in my goalbook. The Spring Donkey. So.... then I cleared out that goal just because.
    It kinda makes sense that if the goals are gone the drops stop.

Adding: after pondering this for a minute, I can see how "max allowed" could cause confusion.
    Last edited by riverly; 05-19-21 at 12:42 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Thats exactly what happened to me. I upgraded and expected ( and didn't want or need) any more tokens. Lo and behold I had to fight a donkey. Then I realized I still had a goal in my goalbook. The Spring Donkey. So.... then I cleared out that goal just because.
    It kinda makes sense that if the goals are gone the drops stop.

Adding: after pondering this for a minute, I can see how "max allowed" could cause confusion.
    In our "routine" Community event we can still get faeries and craft prizes in the Atrium even after finishing all the goals. I would expect the same for this event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    In our "routine" Community event we can still get faeries and craft prizes in the Atrium even after finishing all the goals. I would expect the same for this event.
    Great point! Because after thinking some more about it, that just leaves the greenhouse useless.
    A building I like the looks of.

***** not greenhouse, Garden Shed.
    It looks like a greenhouse.
    Last edited by riverly; 05-19-21 at 01:22 PM.

Rhino Keeper

Question for the sleeping sheep

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Prize Information

Gardener - energy, glimmerdust, hearty feast, longsword, mushroom, simple feast

Spring Rooster - chocolate egg eggs, energy, fangbeast spawn, golden egg, lost page, roast chicken

Spring Goat - earth wisp, elvenite, expansion permit, silky fur, wisp lantern

Spring Donkey - carrots, fertilizer, horse hair, sugar

Spring Fawn - glimmerdust, petals ( blue, orange, purple, red, white) spellbound dew, seal of the faun, wisp essence

Spring Garden Lv. 7 - earth wisp, golden apple, golden egg, golden nugget, spellbound dew, trade ticket, wisp lantern

Sleepy Sheep - fangbeast spawn, fertilizer, golden fleece, prime cut, red ribbon, wool

Does the sleeping sheep continue to drop tokens and red ribbon Golden Fleece after the event. Will this item stay in the inventory to buy or is this a one time deal can you get a quick answer so I can decide whether to buy it within the next hour or so thank you

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Does the sleeping sheep continue to drop tokens and red ribbon Golden Fleece after the event. Will this item stay in the inventory to buy or is this a one time deal can you get a quick answer so I can decide whether to buy it within the next hour or so thank you
    None of these prizes in my post on page 1 are event drops for the Sleepy Sheep. The golden fleece is only required for a goal early in the game and the red ribbon will only be useful if you have the Love Shack from 2013. It is a limited purchase and you have 3 hours left from the time of this post... essentially it's just another sheep. No tokens, that's normal and will stop dropping once the event concludes.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-19-21 at 04:01 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    None of these prizes in my post on page 1 are event drops for the Sleepy Sheep. The golden fleece is only required for a goal early in the game and the red ribbon will only be useful if you have the Love Shack from 2013. It is a limited purchase and you have 3 hours left from the time of this post... essentially it's just another sheep. No tokens, that's normal and will stop dropping once the event concludes.
    Thank you for your help so much, I wish they would offer the love shack to those people who missed it. I started playing in the middle of the event and was new player and I didn?t realize what was going on. In my first account I wish I could Sign in and out of. I know there?s a way but I didn?t see the options on the S tab. I have love blocks and beams. Lol. Because in the monster competition there is no way to beat 100 unicorns. lol 😂
    I appreciate you taking the time to answer. Take care

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by winsawbran View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Exactly. 1. Not everyone who plays the game is even aware of or participates in the forum. 2. Busy people and/or people who prioritize their time differently likely don't want or don't have time to read 38 pages (380 posts) to find the answer to one question. 3. The search function in the forum is not useful for finding answers to specific questions like this. In fact, it is hardly useful at all.
    I feel badly for people who don't ever even find the forum - the percentage of gamers in general (not just this game) that use forums is very small. The In Game link takes you to the top of the Storm8 forum, rather than straight to castle story, so you're left trying to figure out if it's social casual or what. Somebody on a Google Play review says they have lost accounts and had to start new ones three times because they got a new device and didn't know the trick to go through the Bakery Story game to change logins.

The random drop stoppages in quests or events (like going from part 1 to part 2 of a quest, or doing a storybook event) are always a surprise part of the system and I'm not sure why Storm8 does it. It ALWAYS comes up in forum topics: people report if a thing does or does not stop dropping. Usually SpiritWind0 adds it to the steps in the front page so it's good to check back there. I get you, reading 380+ posts trying to find info isn't handy at all. I'm here reading all the time because I have no life, but using the search tool in the forum for other stuff is very unwieldy. For main storyline quests there's a "stuck in a quest" thread that I use when 400+ posts are too much to search through. When this game was released in 2012 they probably weren't thinking ahead to easy ways to share info. The website in my sig doesn't include event discussions and doesn't even have all the main storyline info filled in - it requires multiple users to participate to build into a useful tool. :-(
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.