Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Another that needs therapy

Not me! Nope.
    Lol! I think I need an intervention.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Count me in for the support group

I also hope it's not limited. I'm really stressing over not getting the Fireworks dragon yet. I can hear the clock ticking and it makes me so anxious. I hope I can get it before it goes away. Then I'll try for the Sparkler.

Hey, shouldn't we have some kind of Red/White/Blue habitat for these fourth of July type dragons?
    I would be all for this and sadly would probably pay gold for it. Good luck getting fireworks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    I would be all for this and sadly would probably pay gold for it. Good luck getting fireworks!
    Thanks danni - you too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    I would think not for the red/white/blue. There is Independence, Fireworks, Goodwitch... Sparkler?
    I think Fireworks is Red, Yellow and Blue. And don't forget Thunderbird!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Count me in for the support group

I also hope it's not limited. I'm really stressing over not getting the Fireworks dragon yet. I can hear the clock ticking and it makes me so anxious. I hope I can get it before it goes away. Then I'll try for the Sparkler.

Hey, shouldn't we have some kind of Red/White/Blue habitat for these fourth of July type dragons?
    Good luck! I got fireworks finally this time! I try every single time they bring it back - I think this is like the 4th time? Was so shocked I actually got one lol. I used carnival and fire, though after getting it, plus a firemane I didn't have, now all I get with that combo is magic. I am hoping I can get this one, sparkler, right off. I have had a lot of luck lately with some of the new ones, after a while of missing most of the limiteds.

Banned
    Does anyone know if they are going to bring back Independence? I missed it last time around. thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    One breeding den is all anyone has......

Many of the "new dragons" are TL's way of giving a dragon with a specific color make-up to "newer" players who did not get a previously limited dragon with those particular colors. They may look different (or slightly different) but they are essentially the same dragon. One red/white/blue is pretty much interchangeable with another red white and blue.

Concentrate on specific "families" and "types" and colors, less on the "appearance" or "need" to collect them all, and you will limit the anxiety, frustration and desperation to get any specific dragon.
    What I meant is that IOS peeps have crafting & tournaments but can't get into it.....

Just hope I get this dragon & Pride....Everyone have a happy & safe 4th of July!!!!
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Fashion Designer
    I think i got it trying for Pride. Got an egg i don't recognise. It is 8 h if Thats the case. Thought i finally had Pride

Rhino Keeper
    I got Cancer this morning with Leo/Leo. Other than that, I haven't been able to get any of the new ones either. Good Luck and have a wonderful weekend.

Rhino Keeper
    whoooooo just breed this got it first try using firework and mirage 8 hours so fast breed yippee good luck everyone

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast