Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest and Most Content-Rich Update EVER! -- Speculate Here [iOS]

Oooh! New update featuring lots of new features! That's pretty awesome! I don't expect to see more new elements or very expensive habitats! What I want to see is that they decrease the food amount just a little bit! 125000 Food (Overall) for new dragons are just impossible! =_=

Rhino Keeper
    New farms would be awesome, I would love to farm more food for more money. I have so many dragons to evolve!!!

Can someone post the link to PonyRoar and JakeStorm8's posts, I can't find them...

Fashion Designer
    Here's what I think/hope:

- multiple islands (along with habitat increase), and I hope they are themed in some way, like a cloud one above the normal island and a fire, dungeon one below
    - more farms with more options (super duper enchanted farm?), but I don't think food will decrease for feeding dragons
    - that wizard spell shop that a previous poster mentioned would be AWESOME
    - maybe a second breeding den or evolution temple
    - a new line of dragons, like a whole new color (orange, gray) with real hybrids like when pink and black hybrids came out

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba03 View Post
    How about a wizard's shop, that sells magical materials. Things such as Mystical Dragon Scales, Breath of a Dragon, Crystal Horn, Dragon's tooth, or even a bonus Wizards Chest that contains Legendary Ingredients. Once the Ingredients you have purchased by the means of coin use, or gold for the Wizards Chest have been obtained. Then you will be able to combine your Ingredients, so that you may place it in the Hot Spring Well to create your potions by the Legendary Wizard himself. He basks underneath the Tree Of Knowledge in meditation till he is called on by fellow caretakers. The potion's will be used for Battle Healing , Strength, Stamina, Dexterity, S****s, Speed, and Defense. Your Dragons will never be the same. Also there are other potion's that are capable of making your dragon more attractive to each other.This will help only to bring forth super/ultra rare breeds, but good luck getting the Legendary Wizard to tell you the combinations, he can be quite stubborn. So Good Luck my Fellow Caretakers, and get ready because "It's Time to Let The Battles Begin".

From the island of: The Enchantment
    This is so cool. What I think they might do is just upgrade the current crafting shop to be able to craft certain things- a boosted breed to get rare dragons, a strength boost for battle arena, a quest boost that increases the chances of getting what you want, maybe have the ability to craft gold or mystic maps but that could be too much like quests.

Executive Chef
    I'd like to say, that yes Pony Roar did say the new update won't be multi platformed. But, you are assuming it is IOS. But, did you ever consider that it might be the update Android has been waiting for? I am hoping it is. Chances are its not, but lets keep the faith up a bit longer. Android didn't think they would get gemstones, but they did, so just maybe….

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I'd like to say, that yes Pony Roar did say the new update won't be multi platformed. But, you are assuming it is IOS. But, did you ever consider that it might be the update Android has been waiting for? I am hoping it is. Chances are its not, but lets keep the faith up a bit longer. Android didn't think they would get gemstones, but they did, so just maybe….
    Does not make sense why TL would update Android and not Kindle. Especially after all that work to bring them back on par with us. It makes more sense to assume that Pony meant iOS only and not iOS and Android only ( or even more confusing iOS and Kindle only O.o). Go with their track record.

And no it doesn't make sense to not be iOS at all. The quoted text from Jake was in the iOS only Dragon Tournament thread.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Does not make sense why TL would update Android and not Kindle. Especially after all that work to bring them back on par with us. It makes more sense to assume that Pony meant iOS only and not iOS and Android only ( or even more confusing iOS and Kindle only O.o). Go with their track record.

And no it doesn't make sense to not be iOS at all. The quoted text from Jake was in the iOS only Dragon Tournament thread.
    Yes, it will only be available for the iOS platform at initial release. Sorry! Android will receive it eventually as with the other features (when that happens I'll be sure to shout it from the rooftops, so please remember not to stray from the topic. If you have more Android specific questions, kindly use the existing thread or PM me for direct replies.).

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Yes, it will only be available for the iOS platform at initial release. Sorry! Android will receive it eventually as with the other features (when that happens I'll be sure to shout it from the rooftops, so please remember not to stray from the topic. If you have more Android specific questions, kindly use the existing thread or PM me for direct replies.).
    ugh. no parity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Well, this pretty much bites! Sorry TL, I realize all of you have been working very hard on this and want everyone to be as excited and happy to get it, as you are to release it....
    .....but, I think, if it's as wonderful and terrific as we are led to believe AND it isn't released to everybody.... iOS players had better start preparing themselves to say goodbye to their long standing friends and nbrs on non iOS islands. There are a growing number for whom this will be the last straw.....it makes me sad to say....but I will miss you my friends.....

Farm Supplier
    For the sake of the android players (if they're still planning to continue playing), just let this thread die.

:-)

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast