Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Castle Story 08/04: Monster Hunt s43 | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Great, I know won’t be able to finish to the 2300 pts so I can get later, thx
    The Bumblewee and the Queen Bumblewee are two different critters. The Royal Bumblewee will be Craftable in the MRC any time you want to do it. The BLue Bumblewee that is the final prize in the Beast Master event is *only* obtainable while this event is active.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Great, I know won?t be able to finish to the 2300 pts so I can get later, thx
    Hey I dont know what lv you are and how much energy you have, but for me its pretty easy to get 2300 points. I only craft every day the craft with the higherst points and on Wed I double the points and Im finished. I like Monster Hunts as they are so relaxing for me

Anyone having an issue with the Bumblewee being there, but when you tap it, it doesn?t give the fight options?

Have tried force closing but and collecting from around it but when I go back, still no option to fight
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    I like Monster Hunts as they are so relaxing for me
    Me too! Back in the day, I used to stress out about getting the prizes. But now I just enjoy getting the gold tokens and seeing what’s new in the research lab.

Nightclub Owner
    On one of my mini account (L16) I finish on 1st place, with a whooping 111 points. Just by playing a little to raise my level. I don't even have a magic forge on that account!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    On one of my mini account (L16) I finish on 1st place, with a whooping 111 points. Just by playing a little to raise my level. I don't even have a magic forge on that account!
    Lol! I also got first place on one of my accounts. It's a high level account, but I had been neglecting it, I guess, and didn't get in until a couple days before the event ended, so I got put in a group of others who weren't really trying, either. Anyway, congratulations!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Wow!

I couldn't be bothered this time round - so I didn't complete the goals with either account. My lower level account just did enough to get however many gold tokens we still needed to craft another unicorn. Somehow it still got second place, but that was with about 900 points I think.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123