Page 27 of 128 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Adventure Event-IOS EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    And do u realize the fact that we r all subjects for a TL marketing research about how many active players r , what amount of gold they use, how often they play and many other aspects?

Executive Chef
    Yes, you can still get Egyptian coins from arena after tournament (every hour!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    And do u realize the fact that we r all subjects for a TL marketing research about how many active players r , what amount of gold they use, how often they play and many other aspects?
    Aaaaaaaaand you've just given me goosebumps O.O

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Aaaaaaaaand you've just given me goosebumps O.O
    Lol, that wasnt my intention!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Lol, that wasnt my intention!
    That's ok, hun!

Here I was thinking, yay and just hoping we (the community) can get all the goals, and never thinking about the subject/research side of things! Not sure that knowledge will stop me from trying my hardest to get everything, though

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yes but remember if players get to 750 coins then stops playing, then the community coins drop down and we may not get enough community coins to open up all the locked items before the timer runs out.
    I didn't mean to imply that I was going to stop after 750.
    I think we are all motivated to keep going.
    I even bought an extra nest for this adventure and expect to finish well before time runs out.

I just remember what it was like to be a new player with a few small farms that would grow 1 hour crops.
    I'm just glad new players stand a chance of getting something.

Executive Chef
    Yes, you can still get Egyptian coins from arena after tournament (every hour!)
    Ouch i hope that won't be necessary for me, only if the arena was filled with cheez doodles i'd go in there when no tournament is going on...

Executive Chef
    Update:

Community coins up to 51,627,027

Rhino Keeper
    Update:

Community coins up to 51,627,027
    Thanks for the update. Earlier reports had the community coin balance at about 43 million (@ 9 hours ago) - so the community coin total grew at a little under 1 million per hour. I'll be interested to see if there is a big drop-off in the hourly rate while its night in the western hemisphere. IMHO it's still a toss-up whether the community will get to the 252 million coins needed for the final dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    Thanks for the update. Earlier reports had the community coin balance at about 43 million (@ 9 hours ago) - so the community coin total grew at a little under 1 million per hour. I'll be interested to see if there is a big drop-off in the hourly rate while its night in the western hemisphere. IMHO it's still a toss-up whether the community will get to the 252 million coins needed for the final dragon.
    Yay... On 1 game I am in the community prizes!

Community total 52,513,452

Yes I agree with you ... After 3 and half days we would need to be at 63 mill to be on target for 252 mill