Page 32 of 89 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    Also, was there no update today?
    Check the Sneak Peek thread -

Posted by PikaSquirrel:

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're almost done catching the Beasts, they keep running loose in the Kingdoms! This event will go out tomorrow, sorry for the delay!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

We'd like to apologize for the frustration this change has caused. The Glimmer Alicorn was not intended to be unlimited and with a guaranteed Energy refill. To address this and ensure the prolonged quality of the game, we had to make a few immediate changes to this item.

We appreciate your feedback and after careful discussion, we have made the following changes.

• The Energy loot will be random with a chance to get up to 40 Energy.
    • The Glimmer Alicorn craft will now require 25 Troll Tokens instead of 50.
    • The limit of 1 will remain going forward. Players who already have multiples will be able to keep them.

For the inconvenience, we have credited back 25 Troll Tokens to anyone who has crafted this Alicorn for 50 Troll Tokens. Thank you everyone so much for all of the feedback you have shared with us and for your patience. If you have any questions, please let us know.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    That change has certainly been implemented. An hour ago, my Purple Glimmer Alicorn gave me 40 energy and now one gave me nothing but coins. Shouldn't we get at least some minimum amount of energy?

Rhino Keeper
    I too believe that I received zero energy off 2 purple alicorns. I saw the symbol but my energy stayed at 23. Very disappointed about the energy being random. Must be 0-40

I do wish we could at least get a pair of purple alicorns...i dont think that would be unreasonable. Thank you , and please do consider that as a positive suggestion.

Rhino Keeper
    I spent REAL money to enhance my game play based on the information given regarding the availability of the purple alicorn and its' daily 40 energy recharge! To now renig on what was presented, is clearly deceptive and a bait and switch. Seeing so many with acres of white alicorns, and ios only alicorns, I thought I might have a chance to enhance my own game play with the purple alicorns. Not a happy camper!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We'd like to apologize for the frustration this change has caused. The Glimmer Alicorn was not intended to be unlimited and with a guaranteed Energy refill. To address this and ensure the prolonged quality of the game, we had to make a few immediate changes to this item.

We appreciate your feedback and after careful discussion, we have made the following changes.

• The Energy loot will be random with a chance to get up to 40 Energy.
    • The Glimmer Alicorn craft will now require 25 Troll Tokens instead of 50.
    • The limit of 1 will remain going forward. Players who already have multiples will be able to keep them.

For the inconvenience, we have credited back 25 Troll Tokens to anyone who has crafted this Alicorn for 50 Troll Tokens. Thank you everyone so much for all of the feedback you have shared with us and for your patience. If you have any questions, please let us know.
    Ugh!!! You know they made this change only bc of all those complainers about how its not fair bc of the white alicorn requiring two years. So now i will complain that i will never have a wedding love shack alicorn and its not fair to nerf mine bc someone else complained to just complain.

Ending on a positive note.... Sure am glad that i did not buy the beastbane display. It was next on my list and now its off the list. So at least thanks for that, i can spend my gems on something nicer.

So the solution was as someone suggested early on, to make things "fair" take away the purple alicorns. Yes, I know, we get to keep them. Not that thrilling if they drop mostly coins only.

Exactly how rare and random are the energy drops going to be?

Already there are reports of zero energy

At least the pink, wedding, Glimmeregg and hippie alis give a minimum of 4 energy per day.

So basically we get to keep them but they've become potential gems traps that can actually cost energy rather than giving it. Guessing that the delay in today's update release was in order to rewrite the code on the glimmer alis so they wouldn't be useful in the new event.

The more I think about this, the angrier it makes me. As I stated early on in this thread, I can protest by no longer spending money on this game. Which is exactly what I am doing, from now on I'm playing for free. Unfortunately that doesn't matter since there are thousands more to take my place. I think I'm finally ready to write my review in the App Store. I definitely won't be recommending this game, or any storm8 games, to anyone.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 05-20-16 at 05:38 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

IMHO, this compromise solution is worse than the rule change that had everyone upset to begin with.

So my question now is who's gonna even spend 25 gold tokens for P-Ali that will only rarely drop energy (& most likely it'll be like 4-5)?

And I agree with you Beeville, solution is way worse.

And if it was not intended for players to be able to craft unlimited P-Alis, why in the world was it set at only 5 gold tokens? Did no one think multiple P-Alis would be crafted at that ridiculously low price?
    Last edited by meme1098; 05-19-16 at 07:10 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******