Page 12 of 89 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

New Resident
    Really disappointing - Nerf to the bane and the cost.

It would be fair if we could "sell" back items that changes.

Feels like a trend lately...

Rhino Keeper
    Why do you keep playing with us? This is terrible S8. Just terrible.

We're EXTREMELLY disappointed and mad!

I've also changed my app store review to 1 star and explained why.
    Last edited by azriX2012; 05-06-16 at 02:36 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    disappointed, but not surprised. I guess we did get an update last night

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've posted in a few places, but please be patient while we wait for a response from S8.... thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    What is up with this, S8? You disappointed your player base with the glimmer egg fiasco, then somewhat corrected it. Then you DELIGHTED US ALL with a marvelous monster hunt and great additions, including the purple Ali. And now this? One time craft? A 1000% (one thousand percent) increase?

This is what I am hoping happened:

S8 is writing code for next week's update, and they're testing it out. PikaSquirrel said they were working on making things ready and working for next week's update. So, somehow THE CODE GOT MESSED UP AND SPLASHED ONTO MYTHICAL CENTER CODE AND AFFECTED THE PURPLE ALICORN INFORMATION AND MADE IT GO ONE-TIME CRAFT AND COST TEN TIMES MORE, AND IT WAS ALL A MISTAKE AND WILL BE CORRECTED ASAP.

Because it doesn't make sense any other way.
    You may be right.some thing was mention in the app up date that we are getting a speacil dragon ..

Executive Chef
    Ok, I may get razzed, but I'm using my beast bane to collect tokens for the cabbage hut so it is not worthless to me BUT this move was a bad call all in all for those who didn't have any chance in you know where to get the p Ali. Should have kept it the same for all players. I did get p Ali's and I hate it when other players can't accomplish their goals.

Fashion Designer
    You took our 2nd wedding Ali's

Leave it at 50 gold, but take away all but first alis made to make it fair to all players

Let them craft as many as they want for the 50 gold tokens

That's equivalent to the love shack Ali which takes 2 years to find wing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    You took our 2nd wedding Ali's

Leave it at 50 gold, but take away all but first alis made to make it fair to all players

Let them craft as many as they want for the 50 gold tokens

That's equivalent to the love shack Ali which takes 2 years to find wing
    that could work, but that would make a lot of players mad too. For me I haven't used the energy from p Ali's for a long time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Ok, I may get razzed, but I'm using my beast bane to collect tokens for the cabbage hut so it is not worthless to me BUT this move was a bad call all in all for those who didn't have any chance in you know where to get the p Ali. Should have kept it the same for all players. I did get p Ali's and I hate it when other players can't accomplish their goals.
    I'm really irritated. I was just about to give them a better rating before they did this now it's staying at the 1 star rating. I'm curious now that they have put a limit on the alicorn if they will go back and steal all the extra ones from kingdoms in the middle of the night like they did for the wedding alicorn. At this point I don't put anything past them.

Quote Originally Posted by bateemo View Post
    Well, did anyone get the changes mentioned in the last update? Not me. And did anyone read about the REAL CHANGES in the update description? Check the description one more time...
    The app update comes out early to get everyone ready for the actual game update later. I'm guessing there'll be an update today around the usual time.
    Not very enthusiastic about it though. Looks like more monster whacking which just gets old after awhile.
    And another building with the name 'colosseum' so it's gonna take up lots of space.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******