Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Value Pack" Gifts?

"Value Pack" Gifts?

Hello,

Today when I visited my neighbors, I noticed two new gifts, both called "Value Pack", placed between Roast Chicken and Knobs. There were no images of them, just text with the name at the top and "1 Plate" at the bottom. Attached is a screenshot of them in the gift window.

I tried gifting them to a few inactive neighbors and successfully got the "Your gift has been sent" message, although I can't tell if they received anything.

This is the first time I'm seeing this option, so I'm curious about what it is. I tried doing a forum search to see if this had come up before, but I had no luck finding anything. Is this a new/upcoming feature in the game, or is it just a glitch? Has anyone else noticed this in their game?

Thanks in advance!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS Value Pack Gift.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	47453

Also wondering...

Hi, my neighbor asked me for value pack....but it’s not between the roast chicken and knob as you mentioned...?????

Nightclub Owner
    This is interesting. I've just looked through my list of gifts on both iOS and Android but but didn't see anything like this as an option to send my neighbors. Seems we've got a mystery on our hands.

Rhino Keeper
    I also didn't see anything like this, but since it's written plate there, I guess it's some kind of food, since parts can't be marked as plate

Executive Chef
    Aww, I don't see it on mine. If anybody here who can is my neighbor (cafe lula) send me one! And then leave a message so I know you did.

Rhino Keeper
    I had this on my gifts yesterday, but today it is gone.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperbDesserts View Post
    Hello,

Today when I visited my neighbors, I noticed two new gifts, both called "Value Pack", placed between Roast Chicken and Knobs. There were no images of them, just text with the name at the top and "1 Plate" at the bottom. Attached is a screenshot of them in the gift window.

I tried gifting them to a few inactive neighbors and successfully got the "Your gift has been sent" message, although I can't tell if they received anything.

This is the first time I'm seeing this option, so I'm curious about what it is. I tried doing a forum search to see if this had come up before, but I had no luck finding anything. Is this a new/upcoming feature in the game, or is it just a glitch? Has anyone else noticed this in their game?

Thanks in advance!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS Value Pack Gift.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	47453
    Please try force closing and reopening your game. If you are still seeing these Value packs, please let us know.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please try force closing and reopening your game. If you are still seeing these Value packs, please let us know.

Thanks!
    As other players have mentioned by now, today they are no longer gift options.

Thanks for the help!

Now we know that the Value Pack is a Halloween scarecrow for $1.99. If you have bought one, can you please post a picture? I can't tell how it looks from the tiny thumbnail pic
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast