Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Finn the Leprechaun can't walk inside

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by venus_bake View Post
    I'm having the same problem :-(
    Also the other shop owners are stuck too. I'm getting a thought bubble showing the bakery has no seating. There are at least 40 empty seats.

I recently re-uninstalled again and all stuck characters were able to enter. I'm unsure if a recent expansion caused everything, but the game is working now.
    Last edited by SerenityRen20; 03-25-16 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Retried a step

New Resident
    Glad to hear your game is working now. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling again but still the same.

Is Cooper blocked where customers can't walk up to him? In my case I put him right next to the door before I deleted the 2nd time. I can't remember if I did extra steps.

New Resident
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still have the same problem. Nothing is blocked.

New Resident
    I am having the same issue. I checked to see if there was anything in the doorway, took away some of the decorations..... nothing. still stuck! there is a glitch somewhere because the food that I make is not transferring over to the box, or only some of it.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry that you all are experiencing this issue. The team is aware and checking into this. Thank you for your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Thanks for flagging this over everyone. The team is going to take a look.

New Resident
    Yo estoy teniendo el mismo problema con los personajes. Nada bloquea las puertas. No voy a poder completar la misi?n de San Patricio. Estoy muy triste y espero que lo solucionen pronto. Gracias.

I am having the same problem and I try the differents solutions but the game is not working yet.

I was having this issue too, but after checking here to see if it was just me, I cleared my cache and reinstalled (andriod) and it seems to be working again. I hadn't moved anything around, but people (mostly the special ones) were suddenly getting stuck outside the door, and sometimes others would come in but then leave with the no seats available mark even though there was plenty of space.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrazzled View Post
    I was having this issue too, but after checking here to see if it was just me, I cleared my cache and reinstalled (andriod) and it seems to be working again. I hadn't moved anything around, but people (mostly the special ones) were suddenly getting stuck outside the door, and sometimes others would come in but then leave with the no seats available mark even though there was plenty of space.
    Are all of your special characters coming in or only some? Just checking if you are still having this issue. Thanks.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast