Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 5/14/15 A Boar-ing problem

Rhino Keeper
    I've got my boarina now too. She was in my inventory when I started up. My quest is done. I still have my bait in my inventory.

Farm Supplier
    haven't even seen a single skunkupie yet.

Thanks everyone for your patience. We've made changes to Goal Hamme Fatale.

Task 1 requires you to have 1 Skunku-Pie, you still need 5 to craft 5 Boar Bait for Boarina.
    Task 2 requires you to have 1 Boar Bait, but you still need 5 to craft Boarina.

For anyone who continued onto Hog Wild and A Moat Most Foul without Boarina, you should have Boarina in your inventory now. Let me know if you have any questions!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    I've got my Boarina too! Thanks for that fix! But please do not change the quests anymore after they are released!! So much headaches for everyone! And most probably for the TL staff as well!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thanks everyone for your patience. We've made changes to Goal Hamme Fatale.

Task 1 requires you to have 1 Skunku-Pie, you still need 5 to craft 5 Boar Bait for Boarina.
    Task 2 requires you to have 1 Boar Bait, but you still need 5 to craft Boarina.

For anyone who continued onto Hog Wild and A Moat Most Foul without Boarina, you should have Boarina in your inventory now. Let me know if you have any questions!

I too got Boarina now! Thank you so much
    Even if she's just a decoration I really like her. And thank you for doing that extra work and fixing this, so every player is satisfied.

Fashion Designer
    How does changing the 5 skunkupies and 5 bait in the goal achieve anything given you still need 5 pies to make 5 bait to make 1 boar?

I am still trying for my 5th skunku-pie when I noticed a Boar Bait showed up in my Greenhouse. I know I didn't make it. Any idea where it came from & is it safe to make the rest of my Boar Baits?

Executive Chef
    Got Boarina! Thank you TL! I appreciate you fixing the issue.

Executive Chef
    Mine was perfectly fine until this latest change. As I didn't have any boar baits made because I didn't have enough skunkupies I now have a boar bait in my inventory??? Seems their fix has messed mine up!

Rhino Keeper
    Ha, Boarina is hideous! I might not have placed her on my board if she wasn't such a pain to get. Now she holds a place of distinction right near the center so everyone will see her. Thanks TL!