Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 5/14/15 A Boar-ing problem

I should add that it does not show that I completed this whole quest because of the dang boarbait not being crafted. I'm sooo confused !!!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Just came on to say that the same thing happened to me. Had one more bait to go, the system blipped and now I've moved to the next step but nothing in my storage.

Mine completed the goal I was struggling with. I'm glad about that, but sad that it affected others badly. Good fix for me, bad results for some.

Was working on Hamme Fatale...halfway thru Boar bait to craft Boarina...turned on game and it was all GONE including the craft Boarina option in the greenhouse. The game jumped to the next option of visiting the community. Help!

Happened to me too

New Resident
    I had just gotten my first food from Ivy and came back and goal is gone and it's a new one???

The next to last goal somehow auto-completed. I had 3 troll horns left to complete Boarina; however, the game automatically said I completed it. BUT I don't have Boarina in my inventory. What do I do?

Executive Chef
    I had finished making boar bait and had crafted boarina and was resigning myself to collecting skunkupies when the goal automatically finished.

Where are these 'Lovekupines'?? I've only had 1 appear thus far
    And that was 2weeks ago!
    At what level does Kaz return?
    I've seen nothing of this Boaring Goal either! I'm at level
    39 btw and still trying to finish 'Sister Sister' and 'A little Persuasion' plus finishing
    The 'Faerie Workshop'!
    Please help! Thanks❤️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanc2009 View Post
    The next to last goal somehow auto-completed. I had 3 troll horns left to complete Boarina; however, the game automatically said I completed it. BUT I don't have Boarina in my inventory. What do I do?
    Me too ,I completed all but don't have boarina ,
    PleThailand