Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 5/14/15 A Boar-ing problem

In order to access this week's update, you must be level 21 and have "It Takes Trolls to Tango" complete, which is the last Goal of the Troll Sparing Pit update.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    YAY! 10 moats as a reward!
    ....can you buy more than 1 drawbridge or does it only allow you to place/purchase the one "locked by goal"?
    Yes, we can!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	20300
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 05-15-15 at 10:40 AM.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    I sent a 2nd adventure to the glimmer beach before crafting trinket ect. Just because I wanted to adventure with a shorter time span. But when I collect it didn't add the energy it gave. And didn't drop anything else. So don't be tempted to try and squeeze a extra short adventure.

I don't care about the extra energy but I'm gutted about the wasted resources put into the adventure.

Nightclub Owner
    Well I am out of luck with amber, send out two more adventures. I had one but a sync arrived and wiped out my amber
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Anyone know at what point the boar infestation stops? I'm using this opportunity to max back out on tusks and don't want to stop it too soon.

Executive Chef
    I had the exact same thing happen. Absolutely nothing came from the adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by redlorry View Post
    I sent a 2nd adventure to the glimmer beach before crafting trinket ect. Just because I wanted to adventure with a shorter time span. But when I collect it didn't add the energy it gave. And didn't drop anything else. So don't be tempted to try and squeeze a extra short adventure.

I don't care about the extra energy but I'm gutted about the wasted resources put into the adventure.

We're back to the awful random drops again!!!

*****Why can't you code it so it's a sure drop after say 3 or 4 tries Tl/S8???? After 12 or 16 hours of adventures that should darn well be enough!!!

Nothing is dropping for me either except coins & 1 other item like glimmerdust. Very frustrating!!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Anyone know at what point the boar infestation stops? I'm using this opportunity to max back out on tusks and don't want to stop it too soon.
    From the amount and frequency I'm still fighting the boars off..I'd say no..don't think they will soon stop..

I haven't gotten to the boar fighting step but I can't turn around one way or the other without the darn things getting in my way!!!! Now when I get there & actually need them to spawn, they'll be no where in sight of course!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I haven't gotten to the boar fighting step but I can't turn around one way or the other without the darn things getting in my way!!!! Now when I get there & actually need them to spawn, they'll be no where in sight of course!
    I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get 10 very easily from well, ponds and glimmerdust troves. only slowed down by energy. Lol