Page 65 of 160 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/16/14: Halloween Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Same here. Even though I'm a high level player and I got one of the jack o laterns, I'm dropping everything else and going for gold... I mean corn. Granted i was probably a bit behind in my early laziness.
    Hahaha....same here. Corn it is!!! And sugar, so that I can make more candy.

I'm staring to think even with one jack-o-lantern, I won't make this unless I go mental on the corn farming. So far I got some early boosts from the goals so it was easier to make and get ahead of the daily quota of 170. The drops from the hauted house don't seem to be increasing much with each level (+1), so I don't think having a fully built one would contribute much. The sun festival tent dropped so much more. It almost doesn't seem to be worth the effort required to collect parts for it (if it wasn't for the extra candy). Now that I've completed most of the goals, I wonder how hard it would be to make the daily quota.
    Last edited by JustKay; 10-20-14 at 11:00 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vontalken View Post
    More cocktail napkin math
    Hi, vontalked,

I don't think you've taken into account the 20 energies from visiting neighbors per day though.

im on 960 candy corn, I got lucky because for once I was stocked on basically everything needed. I've long since run out of silver but I have enough items made for 12 more adventures so I'll be stocking up again for a few days. The only thing I don't think I'll be able to do is get the haunted house fully upgraded. Still need 5-6 ghosts and bats for level 3!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    During the outage and then again now for 2 hours(!) I have been unable to access this site. I wonder if other players are trying to come online and post or read.
    Exactly the same problem for me, but I'm in the UK and the gap opened up enough for me to get my bedtime tapping in and then fall asleep. Once I could open other web pages I knew it was TL and not our internet connection.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Trying to add picture of candy corn for the rest of the world.Attachment 16179
    AAAAHHHH!! You're teasing me! I'm in china and they hardly have it! [for those who don't know what it tastes like, very sweet with a mild honey flavor. ]
    Well in 4 days I have 1431 candy! That means I should be able to get the last prize in about 5 days!! Yay half time! (9vs18)
    IDK about the houe though it might take longer, but I'm 75% done getting to level 4

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I think the other thing to keep in mind, and this isn't so pleasant, is that some people aren't going to be able to make all the goals for the personal prizes. It is more difficult at the lower levels for lots of reasons, and for those people who actually have a life, lol! But you'll get what you can get to. Let's not forget these are bonuses (bonusi?) and not necessary for onward movement in the game as a whole. Plus, it's still early. Do what you can and try not to sweat the small stuff. It's not worth it, IMO. There's a big, beautiful world out there with lots of wonderful people in it and games are supposed to be fun! Good luck to everyone!
    Hear hear. I've recently started playing dragon story and just accept that I probably won't get very far or win many of the prizes. If they made it easy enough for everyone to win all the prizes it wouldn't be much of a challenge for higher level players- it's a bit of a balancing act to make it just challenging enough for the majority. I think the balance on this event is pretty good.

Except I need more silver!! Could someone remind me if I'm missing somewhere I can get silver? I'm crafting some, and collecting from mines, and from the troll vault. When I have a little energy to spare I'm bashing rocks. Any other sources I'm forgetting?

Drops from Cownt:

Normal: Milk, fertilizer, hide, prime cut, coins
    Red : Strawberry, tomato, apple, red pedal

Drops from Cauldron:

simple glue, super glue, builders paste, dye ( yellow, blue, purple ) <--- various combinations possible
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if the Jack o Lantern will continue to drop paper ghosts and bats after the event? If that is the case then as long as people have got to level 3 personal prize, they should be able to keep upgrading the haunted house after the event and adventures finish. That would be brilliant! Perhaps Glimmergate can confirm?

Executive Chef
    Did they stop,the clock.. Or did it keep on ticking ..and you guys lost time in your game too