Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/05/14 Update Three Lessons For Ivy

Fashion Designer
    I gave in and spent the 100 gems to got through but now I only need 6 more trades with dark plants to finish Sister, Sister, which was supposed to be a long term goal. Since I have enough of the Rafflesia to finish it will likely end earlier than I hoped but that will maybe satisfy those who don't like the long term quests. Not really happy about this whole update but I hope it moves on and gets over quickly because I find this whole Griselda, Ivy, Belladonna thing to be tedious and unexciting which was great for the long term quest but is a snooze as far as I see now and I hope we move on to something different soon.

I really miss Kaz! Even Thurston (who gives me the same feeling as the sound of fingernails on a blackboard as soon as I see him up close) occasionally added at least an annoyance factor. I must be the only one bored to tears by Ivy and Griselda's potions.

The only thing I find more annoying than Potions are the Fairies who even though I am at Level 47 I don't understand how they fit into anything except that they appear to be at war with each other in a bunch of factions and none of them will talk to humans about what is bothering them to begin with! I too fear we will lose the lovely Respite in a manner similar to how we lost the beautiful Maze to Griselda's Dark Garden that was a heartbreak to at least a few of us who liked it better when it was pretty.

Maybe July will be more interesting. There is always hope as long as TL doesn't shut down the whole game which I hope won't be even considered for many years yet! We can keep the hope going!

Executive Chef
    Already stalled at the first step because of a lack of pitcher plants. I am crafting dark pkants whenever I can but there isn't much to be done to get more glimmer bits. Oh well at least this quest isn't timed:-) so I shall enjoy it at my own pace. Would love to get a magic fruit tree but I am already used to going without cool gem stuff. Even not getting the bijou dragon didn't bother much.
    Last edited by freesiawoods; 06-06-14 at 12:08 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    I've reported that giving inscriptions to sister, sister is removing them from the count of a little persuasion. In the meantime hold off on giving the inscriptions to sister, sister until you've finished a little persuasion.

If anyone had an issue like Queenzod (had inscriptions in inventory, skipped a little persuasion and the sister,sister goal isn't recognising the inscriptions in the inventory) then please contact support@teamlava.com.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I just woke up and upon opening Castle Story all of a sudden moved past the first goal. I had 9, given none to sister sister yet and still have 9 in my inventory.

Either TL changed their mind or someone had just made a mistake. Either way, I am on the move again.
    Same here, but I don't think it's a mistake. I think TL decided to make the inscriptions we already have count. It was a good call not to hit the give button on the sister sister goal.
    Last edited by basma84; 06-06-14 at 02:54 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbo26 View Post
    The tree is not worth it.... not many items use it and there other trades in Royal exchange that are better. Unless they make a new use for fruit it's not worth the cost... your better off with another pergola or something useful.
    I think the tree is definitely worth it. for myself, I can never get enough magic fruit. I'm considering buying two! and you are correct, the pergola was the second best gem purchase I ever made. the wizard school was the first. I have two each

also, this inscription quest is pants. it's taken me until now to get five with the sister-sister quest. I just don't get enough items to try to make the dark plants

I think it's pretty bad that the 6 inscriptions that I have gotten towards sister sister cant be used in the new quest. Now I have to basically start over and do them again ... Not nice TL!

Fashion Designer
    Agreed about the inscriptions. I have had items go missing when I haven't given them to the goal before. Why can't plants drop dark seeds like the Valentines plants drop seeds? Or increase the drops. So annoying collecting from the castle and it only gives coins. Half the time the Glimmergate does too. Then you craft dark seeds and get two when you need 3 to grow a plant.

Executive Chef
    Then u end up with a random plant that you don't need to get the inscriptions. So annoying. Is this part of the main storyline?

I have been trying for weeks to get a GLIMMER RAFFIA (sp?) i have tons and tons of the other two plants but cant even do my first trade yet since I cant get the third one. Something is wrong. I play all day, everyday.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Then u end up with a random plant that you don't need to get the inscriptions. So annoying. Is this part of the main storyline?
    I sure hope this is not the main storyline! I'm level 50 with only 2 goals and they are both...well, the same thing! I gave 10 towards sister sister and there is no reason they should not count if inventory ones now do. I did the work. The inscriptions count for both goals and it shows I have 10 / 20 for sister sister. I have ONE glimmer shard! And maybe 4 or 5 fragments. They set up sister sister as a 3 month or more long term goal which is fine. I was well stocked to start, been working on it and used everything up. Now to get this goal which will take probably several months with current drop rates, it will be SO not cool if this has to be completed to move on! TL, can you please address this? Can we continue with the upcoming weeks of updates without this one being done?? Or are we doomed with months of incredible boredom waiting on random plants with nothing else to do?