Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game Balance Updates (4/19)

Rhino Keeper
    Extra energy and a higher energy limit is great. I wish TL would have been honest with me and told me that they were going to implement these changes. I have two large cities and haven't played as much this week due to frustration with game problems. I was planning on taking a break or quitting, and even started removing some buildings.

For over a week Charsville got extra energy with all community buildings, then game would sync taking away the extra energy and putting sparkles back on buildings. I couldn't tell if I was getting any extra energy and the limit was still 30. Worst of all, game did one of its numerous daily syncs right when I leveled up. 73 flashed on screen but the number in the star didnt change. The game made me repeat level 72.

I put in a help request but they never told me my problem prone large city was being used as some kind of test. Instead all I was told was there is nothing they could do about anything lost during a sync. Obviously I'm not happy.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by Charsville View Post
    Extra energy and a higher energy limit is great. I wish TL would have been honest with me and told me that they were going to implement these changes. I have two large cities and haven't played as much this week due to frustration with game problems. I was planning on taking a break or quitting, and even started removing some buildings.

For over a week Charsville got extra energy with all community buildings, then game would sync taking away the extra energy and putting sparkles back on buildings. I couldn't tell if I was getting any extra energy and the limit was still 30. Worst of all, game did one of its numerous daily syncs right when I leveled up. 73 flashed on screen but the number in the star didnt change. The game made me repeat level 72.

I put in a help request but they never told me my problem prone large city was being used as some kind of test. Instead all I was told was there is nothing they could do about anything lost during a sync. Obviously I'm not happy.
    Sorry that this wasnt communicated well in the past. I'll be doing what I can to try to get that bug fixed if possible.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by threeway5 View Post
    Bonus (random) energy from Visiting Neighbors (like Experience or Coins currently) would also be good to increase Energy
    Not a bad idea. We'll see how these current changes are received.

New Resident
    Very cool! My only other suggestion is to either increase the amount of factories allowed or have them produce more goods at a time. Thanks

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by phreddyl View Post
    Very cool! My only other suggestion is to either increase the amount of factories allowed or have them produce more goods at a time. Thanks
    It's next on my list. Hope to boost the cap to 7, and add new contracts that let you make more (possibly with higher level requirements)

New Resident
    Finally! Playing was onerous with such a lack of energy. Thank you!

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutani View Post
    Finally! Playing was onerous with such a lack of energy. Thank you!
    Now the question becomes, is this enough?

Fashion Designer
    Wow, this is a cool change.

I'll need to invest in more residences as i quickly run out of good after using about 5-10 energy on big businesses (200-400+ goods each), and no longer use energy on community collection. I had to pull out my greenhouses just to use this new energy with 3 min contracts.

I'd like to see some big new contracts, that give 500+ goods for 1-4hr periods, even have more short contracts to encourage people to stay in the game and play. E.g 5, 15, 30 mins like you have in Farm Story.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    It's next on my list. Hope to boost the cap to 7, and add new contracts that let you make more (possibly with higher level requirements)
    Looking forward! Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Yes please! That will be fantastic.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast