Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks for posting, I've flagged this with S8.

Nightclub Owner
    Same here with the fountain, vase and statue.

My Temple dropped all of 10,324 coins this morning.🤪😀
    Herc gave me only coins 😕

Same here ☹️ I closed and restarted my IPAD and still nothing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Herc coughed up at least 1 trade ticket on round 2, which surprised me. I figured the big 3 on the first round were to entice us lol.
    Ditto here because subsequent drops were less impressive, but I got an Elvenite (I don't even know what that is for yet!) and then 3 trade tickets again today!

As for the other issue, I am totally fine if the vases and statues are just decos, but I expected water from the Fountain. My Temple gave me a golden egg on one account, but the rest has all been coins. At least Cerberus is functioning well.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Fountain is working now, I got water and an orange fish
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Fashion Designer
    Nothing still for me either. Fountain gave me water but only coins from the Temple. Zip from the vases and statues.

I put in a ticket earlier today but didn?t get confirmation that it had been received. Is that usual?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, after you upgrade to L10 and get Herc, if he doesn't appear in your storage, please log a ticket with Support. The game doesn't come up with him to place automatically, he goes straight to storage.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The inventory on the prizes is in post 2. These drops won't start until the event is over for everyone which will be later towards the end of the week as you can wait up to 4 days for an auto start. When weekday warrior begins for you that's the end of the event for everyone.

Fashion Designer
    Cerberus is finally active but only dropped a single coin each. Fountain is giving one orange fish and one water. Coins from the Temple. Nothing from vases or statues. They appear to be just deco. I like them but I thought they would provide items after the event. Herc has been stingy. He’s mainly given coins and basics like shields. Haven’t received any bigger items yet from him.

Executive Chef
    My fountains just black flagged me for mermaid scales. Herc, the cheapskate, just gave me coins.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mamapuls View Post
    I put in a ticket earlier today but didn?t get confirmation that it had been received. Is that usual?
    If the ticket didn't auto close then you're in the queue. I'm not sure about what you get back when you log a ticket but I'm sure another player can post the process.