Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/25: The Lightening Thief | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Also, wouldn?t it make more sense to have us visit 20 kingdoms before asking for materials? Then, if we are short on neighbors, we could add some new people *before* sending requests.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Also, wouldn?t it make more sense to have us visit 20 kingdoms before asking for materials? Then, if we are short on neighbors, we could add some new people *before* sending requests.
    You are making too much sense. S8;hates that

Rhino Keeper
    15/20 all day....can NEVER get 20/20 in a day. Sick of these impossible asks.....waste of a day. BORING

Agreed. I am sick of crowns too. I liked when they give a story line with the walkers. Gives me a goal, a challenge. These story lines aren?t given often. I use this time to work on other goals I?d like to move forward.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AngellFarm View Post
    So far, it has been an enjoyable event that does not require us to race against the clock to finish. Even though the theme steals from Rick Riordans book Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief.

My only complaint is neighbor requests like always. I sent out my 20 at 3 AM central time to players who filled requests earlier in the week. But, my counter is setting firmly at 10 fourteen hours later - even after force closing and restarting my iPad multiple times. It is such a pain to wait two days to get through the first part of this chapter.

I have already made all of the building parts that I can make, I just have to wait until tomorrow to send out more requests.
    I?m stuck at 12. Sigh

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It?s probably because some of your neighbors are responding to your previous request for Astrology Maps. This is what?s happening to me

You?d think they?d have this issue fixed by now
    I don?t thing so because I finished two days ago. The problem is we need 3 marble throne, 4 hour each and 6 hour song of Olympus.

Fashion Designer
    I have often been stuck at 19 out of 20 requests just waiting for the last one to register. Today, I was extremely lucky and had all my requests completed in 35 minutes. I was shocked. This time I first sent to the people who replied to my request in the earlier chapter and those who requested the item this morning. Then I sent the request to all of my neighbors. I think I lucked out that those who sent the request to me were still online when mine came through. Hope everyone else will get their requests completed soon.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Its been 21 hours and i’m still 2/20.. unbelievable..im not gonna waste 144 gems for this.. any updates? Is s8 working on this

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Its been 21 hours and i?m still 2/20.. unbelievable..im not gonna waste 144 gems for this.. any updates? Is s8 working on this
    Have you tried closing your game and opening it back up?

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if we can craft more than one cyclops?

Edit: Nvm I see that someone already answered that we can craft more than one.
    Last edited by Princess4110; 04-02-21 at 10:50 PM.