Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter festival spell shop items are gone

Sigh, same issue, can't finish tales... please fix!!

Is it just me or does it seem like every dragon tales lately has had some issue on the last day??? Costing me my precious gold.
    This time I'm waiting til they fix (hopefully it's soon) since all I have to do is craft my chapter 10 item.

Yep, both my mother and I have the same problem. So much for even trying to finish.

Banned
    Still cant craft my sleigh. Are you gonna wait till i have 2 hours left to craft a 3 hour sleigh and win 4 battles?

Same problem. Can't craft the sleigh.

Fashion Designer
    I really hope Tales is extended for those still trying to craft!

Farm Supplier
    I posted this as part of my response to not getting timers but figured I?d put it here too, nothing to lose. I haven?t filled out a ticket at this point since I have not gotten anywhere before so will wait to see S8 response.
    I bought lots of gems also to finish so I could get jingles. I used boosts to speed through hatching, and I was able to get my token. As others have reported, glasswing is gone and it is a different token.

I am also missing the sled. I hope they fix it soon. I have 1 glasswing and would like a second.

New Resident
    So if we are lucky and they do let us craft and complete I wonder when we would be able to finish. No sled in sight...

I cannot craft my sleigh! Everything disappeared with about 10 hours or so left. I needed to finish a stocking. I had plenty of time. What is going to happen? I worked this whole thing and now I am going to have nothing to show for it. How am I supposed to get the Glasswing. I have already spent too much gold on the Tales, I really cannot spend the 300!
    Last edited by AuntNikNik; 12-29-17 at 07:45 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast