Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/06/15 Update - Jousting Arena Renovations (levels 4 & 5)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redgirl2882 View Post
    Ok, so I just ****ed 5 dark cave formations that were in my inventory and got a whole 2 gold nuggets out of them bringing my total to 4, still 1 to go before I can even craft ONE gold pipe �� This is going to take months!!......
    This goal is for players who have only just freed Thurston and have his fort. This means that you won't have nuggets in store like a level 50 player. Don't be discouraged! And don't think about using gems!! sir Daisy's isn't going anywhere.

Yes this goal may take many months for the lower levelled players or for those that use their golden items for the gem royal exchange trades or if you don't permanently have your device attached to your hands! lol. Finishing this goal can't be a pre-requisite for any of the current story lines, so TAKE YOUR TIME!

Congrats on getting the barracks too! Slow and steady is just as good as speedy Gonzales! Be encouraged!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    Not correct in 1 area: when you SKIP for 30 gems in the goalbook, it GIVES you the golden pipes. You then have 5 pipes and can upgrade!! I don't even know why they're 20 each in the building, it's cheaper to "skip"
    Oh yeah!!! I've just made that mistake. I've made three pipes and also other materials needed - it took me a while. Then, i've bought two pipes lacking for 20 gems and upgraded the arena. My fault was that I thought the goal was to upgrade the arena, not to craft pipes. Next moment I noticed that the goal still was not done, so I had to spend 20 gems more to finish it. And guess what - now I have level 4 arena and 5 golden pipes on my hands! Well, maybe it comes in use some day.

Nevermind, I found it! LOL
    Last edited by The_Morrighan; 08-09-15 at 05:44 AM. Reason: answered my own question

Rhino Keeper
    Lol I done the exact same!!! Ended up paying twice with gems!!! What an idiot😱😱😱

Quote Originally Posted by kellbell710 View Post
    LOL, this has had me laughing so hard.
    Wrong quote. It was meant towards the hundreds of people asking why gold pipes aren't in their workshops.

I almost went on & posted something about this. All the work u put into this & people can't search a feed to see if their question was answered already before the ask. Lol I wouldn't have your patience. U my dear must be a saint as well as a God send for all u do. Thanks much from this player.
    Last edited by Thatsmylucy; 08-09-15 at 06:10 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have one neighbor that sent me material requests for rope and for gold piping. How can that be? I haven't seen that discussed anywhere. It sure would be nice to have gold piping gifted. I took a screen shot and will try to figure out how to post it.

Hi, I used the skip option on the original jousting arena quest. Now I have the upgrade jousting arena quest but no way to get the jousting arena. It is not showing up in the market. Is there anything I can do? Thanks

Hi there is it just me but to skip the craft gold pipes costs 50 gems not 30 like others state in the forum. Ever since this quest started nothing is dropping gold nuggets. I am wondering if I should pay the 50 gems but am confused as to why my game says 50 when others have been able to skip for 30. I am on android does that make a difference?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pigswithwigs View Post
    Hi there is it just me but to skip the craft gold pipes costs 50 gems not 30 like others state in the forum. Ever since this quest started nothing is dropping gold nuggets. I am wondering if I should pay the 50 gems but am confused as to why my game says 50 when others have been able to skip for 30. I am on android does that make a difference?
    It costs 50 gems to skip the goal..the person who mentioned 30 gems for skipping had already made 2 gold pipings

New Resident
    I've gotten all the materials needed to upgrade the jousting arena to level 5, but the Build button is still inactive. It's been like this since early yesterday, any ideas what's wrong or how I can fix it? Everything else in the Jousting Time goal is done, just trying to get the upgrade to work.