Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone need a gem-swapping neighbour?

Executive Chef
    I need 1 gem buddy daily, one of my neighbours quit.

Please add Natasha_07

If you add me please send me a gift to let me know you added me for swapping so I'll know & gift back since we don't have a wall for posting.

Thank you!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I need 1 gem buddy daily, one of my neighbours quit.

Please add Natasha_07

If you add me please send me a gift to let me know you added me for swapping so I'll know & gift back since we don't have a wall for posting.

Thank you!
    Hi, Sent an invite from Lilith & would like to exchange gems. I play daily and am reliable. Thank you!

Host(ess)
    I am looking for a reliable person to swap gems with I play daily and one of my neighbors quilt if interested send a friend request to fip8, thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Hi, Sent an invite from Lilith & would like to exchange gems. I play daily and am reliable. Thank you!
    Hi! I don't check the add me threads so now I'm seeing this, that's why I had posted that I'll send back to whoever gifts me since no wall...

Anyways I just sent you a gem and would like to trade permanently if you haven't found another player, thanks!

Executive Chef
    Hey, looking for a daily gem buddy on my Honour1 account. 3 really as all 3 neighbours disappeared! I can start sending tomorrow if anyone wants to. Send me a neighbor invite and we can start. If we are neighbors, send a gem and I?ll send back.

Rhino Keeper
    I seem to be in the same boat as a lot of you. I have 2 very loyal daily gem gifters, but have a hard time keeping that 3rd. I play daily, & while I don?t usually tip, you can count on me for a daily gem. If you add me (zamom72), please send me a gift so I know you did. I look forward to a new gift buddy.

Gem buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Zamom72 View Post
    I seem to be in the same boat as a lot of you. I have 2 very loyal daily gem gifters, but have a hard time keeping that 3rd. I play daily, & while I don?t usually tip, you can count on me for a daily gem. If you add me (zamom72), please send me a gift so I know you did. I look forward to a new gift buddy.
    Hi,I went to your game and clicked the stars. I invited you but there is no way to get a gem to you. I have one person who is not consistent so I have three gems to gift. frogtwin is my ID.

Rhino Keeper
    Also need a third reliable gem gifter. My Storm8 ID is CocoMom101. Please leave a reply if you would like to start trading gems with me daily...and I mean daily, lol.

Executive Chef
    I need a daily gem gifter, one of my gift neighbors has been gifting only 1 gem per week for about a month now so I need a new person.

Please add Natasha_07 and send me a gem so I will know you are interested, will gift back immediately.

Thank you!

In search of one person for daily gem exchange. My ID for adding is alligibb417 & then my in game name is SunKissed. Please send a request and start sending gems when I accept.. thank you =)