Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: RS: Spring Goals 4-3-13

Rhino Keeper
    The pond is unlocked for purchase as soon as you finish making the 40 snow pea risottos and buying the two bird houses. Therefore it is not necessary to make the braised lamb to have the pond and unlocked. However to my knowledge, I have never seen a goal item unlocked by any other method other than to complete all goals in the set time before they expire.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by northplatt View Post
    But I haven't got the spring flower to accept I just read on team lava what all you do for the goal of the garden archway after you accept the spring flower you make 8 fruit salads which I have done then cook 10 stews which I am doing right now but I'm afraid it's all in something starting off with the flower someone told me to click the clipboard in the upper left hand corner but I don't have one there I have a kindle can some help
    Can you post a screen shot of your current goal?

Executive Chef
    It is disappointing that there is no final prize but at least we are not forced to buy the pond. Forced to buy the expensive garden archway but thankfully i do like it. The wallpaper and tiles and furniture are really difficult to coordinate though.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by northplatt View Post
    But I haven't got the spring flower to accept I just read on team lava what all you do for the goal of the garden archway after you accept the spring flower you make 8 fruit salads which I have done then cook 10 stews which I am doing right now but I'm afraid it's all in something starting off with the flower someone told me to click the clipboard in the upper left hand corner but I don't have one there I have a kindle can some help
    I responded on your thread here
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hi, I need help, I recently joined Restaurantstory and currently have no goals to complete and I'm not getting any😐

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    It is disappointing that there is no final prize but at least we are not forced to buy the pond. Forced to buy the expensive garden archway but thankfully i do like it. The wallpaper and tiles and furniture are really difficult to coordinate though.
    After you buy the pond and serve all the required 6 hr dish this is your reward .. The limitless green thing with star

Geez...you've got to be kidding. I've already put the ugly bird houses in storage and that goal prize is just a belated April fools joke.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Geez...you've got to be kidding. I've already put the ugly bird houses in storage and that goal prize is just a belated April fools joke.
    Lol yup but I was still going to buy the pond and still cooking to master so I completed the goal

I wonder what it sells for

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Lol yup but I was still going to buy the pond and still cooking to master so I completed the goal

I wonder what it sells for
    Couldn't hold my curiosity so sold it for 1,400 coins

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't even know about the plaque reward for finishing the goals. It didn't show up in a pop up window when i finished. It is in my inventory though. Thanks sweetstuff for posting otherwise i would have never know about it. Still a very lame prise though. I would have rather received the pond.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast