Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/12/2014 Update Team Azalea or Team Lila (Part 1)?

Okay so I am just waiting to visit my goddess tree for the last time and then I am on to the "Team Azalea or Team Lila" quest. I like to be prepared ahead of time . But I have been searching through this thread and I can't seem to find the answer so.... What I would like to know is, on the thread it says MYSTIC essence. It is it really MYTHIC Essence? I would rather save my manticore whiskers and dragon scales if it is not the mythic essence. Any help?

Farm Supplier
    So I just got up to "Which Team Are You On?" (apparently making me a little more than 3 months behind the main story line). The thought of reward differences never crossed my mind. I'm worried about what the story differences will be! I'm having a hard time deciding between Lily and Azalea. Help?

The rewards are the same for both so you won't be missing out.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Right. I knew that the rewards are the same. I was trying to ask other people about the story differences.

Farm Supplier
    So I have been putting off making the decision between Lily and Azalea for the last three weeks while I wait for someone to weigh in on the story differences before I do anything. Since no one has said anything yet, can I please get some help?
    Last edited by Capper7; 10-14-14 at 06:52 AM.

Farm Supplier
    OK. Thank you, PikaSquirrel!
    Last edited by Capper7; 10-14-14 at 04:53 PM.

If you haven't already, you should read through a few page on this thread. A few players have posted dialogs that appear after choosing a team. That may help you get an idea of what sort of story each will have and help you choose. Just keep in mind that there's no wrong choice and we're sure you'll enjoy whichever you choose!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Nightclub Owner
    1.Ivinea's Request
    Clear some Small Rock Piles x 5
    Clear some Old Logs x 5
    Clear some Pine Trees x 5
    Rewards: 1,800 Coins, 7 XP, Rose Seal x 1
    NO, NO, NO!!! WHY TL, WHY???? *whimpers, grimaces, and stomps foot like a temper-tantrum toddler*

For those that are like me and just getting to this goal now (or have this goal in the near future) and also have the fortune teller goal to chop this, but you're not for the shards/fragments, be prepared to skip this Old Log chop for 30 gems. HOLD onto your gems for this purpose! You're going to need those extra glimmer shards/fragments!

There is NO WAY I'm chopping my log for Ivinea when I have sinister sister right now and this whole Faerie quest line in front of me, plus Ivy's lessons. Uh-uh, no way, not going to happen!

I'll give up my 30 gems, grudgingly, just to hold onto that darn log!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    NO, NO, NO!!! WHY TL, WHY???? *whimpers, grimaces, and stomps foot like a temper-tantrum toddler*

For those that are like me and just getting to this goal now (or have this goal in the near future) and also have the fortune teller goal to chop this, but you're not for the shards/fragments, be prepared to skip this Old Log chop for 30 gems. HOLD onto your gems for this purpose! You're going to need those extra glimmer shards/fragments!

There is NO WAY I'm chopping my log for Ivinea when I have sinister sister right now and this whole Faerie quest line in front of me, plus Ivy's lessons. Uh-uh, no way, not going to happen!

I'll give up my 30 gems, grudgingly, just to hold onto that darn log!
    Not up to this yet, but will be soon...

Curious to know what the big deal is with logs? Aren't they like 600 coins?? And only 3 energy??

Or is it a different kind of log

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Not up to this yet, but will be soon...

Curious to know what the big deal is with logs? Aren't they like 600 coins?? And only 3 energy??

Or is it a different kind of log
    23. The Glimmer Rock Fortune
    (Let it go! You'll trip on something eventually)
    Chop down Old Log x 1
    Rewards: Glimmer Shard/Glimmer Fragments per chop
    TIP: THIS FORTUNE CAN BE USED TO GAIN UNLIMITED GLIMMER FRAGMENTS AND SHARDS. THE TRICK IS NOT TO CHOP THE LOG ALL OF THE WAY. CHOP 2 TIMES, SELL THE LOG, BUY ANOTHER AND REPEAT. AS LONG AS YOU DON'T CHOP THE LOG 3 TIMES, THE FORTUNE REMAINS OPEN AS LONG AS YOU WANT
    I'm at this step in the Fortunes and if I chop that log, the same log that Ivinea is asking me to chop COMPLETELY, then I'll lose this fortune. If you're also working on Sister Sister, the last thing you'll want to do is chop that log as getting glitter fragmants and shards are minimal per day and you'll need hundreds to make all the plants. Plus at some point in the Faerie goal chains you'll need more and I think in Kaz Returns from Blythewood, which comes right after you build the Faerie Bridge. I need to double check and see how many are needed as it may just be seeds and not shards/fragments for those, but needless to say, you get this goal at the same time you get Sister Sister and you'll want to hang on to this fortune (if you haven't passed it yet) to get through it.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.