Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/9: Ballad of the Bard | event information on page 1

New Resident
    Is there a better place to find hold nuggets other than stone piles? I have been mining them for three days to get a single gold nugget for one last chance to get the song bird. I?m super frustrated, I?ve tried 11 quests and still nothing!!!!

Fashion Designer

Atrium crafting?

In the Atrium it says to craft by 4/29/20, 6pm PT. Does that mean I can start a craft tomorrow after the event ends? Or does it just mean if you start a craft before the event ends, you have to collect it by that time? It's ambiguously worded. Does anyone have experience with crafting in the atrium after an event?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    In the Atrium it says to craft by 4/29/20, 6pm PT. Does that mean I can start a craft tomorrow after the event ends? Or does it just mean if you start a craft before the event ends, you have to collect it by that time? It's ambiguously worded. Does anyone have experience with crafting in the atrium after an event?
    I believe you need to Collect the finished craft by the stop time.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Well, I will Just make it one one unlucky account (no extra Ivy drops during 5 adventures) but overall pleased. I do like community events for the energy chests.

Ooo I forgot about the drops from chopping faerie chests...will finish next collection, wheee!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 04-22-20 at 02:12 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Songless bird dropped blue petal and 3 wood

The quest ended few minutes early. I was so mad... I was waiting for the last collection on the music house to get the final prize but the quest icon on the side disappear. After a minute thinking I went ahead and collected the song books anyway, hoping to make a case with S8 later BUT then the quest finished! It was still running in the back end! Too bad it happened once to me before but I didn’t make the last collection as I thought it was over. That time the prize was some structure that would give a full refill of energy. Oh well. S8 ding ding....

Executive Chef
    First collection from building post event was 1415 coins with a 2 hour timer

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I believe you need to Collect the finished craft by the stop time.
    No, you actually have until 4/29 to do the crafts. I always do one coin craft after the event to clear the fairies because they don't carry over to he next event that uses the fairies.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Is the music shop staying at 2 hours? Seems like they haven?t changed the programming to whatever it is supposed to be post event.

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo I finally chopped my last fairie chests, not really hoping for much and one of them contained a whooping 15 maple fairies which enabled me to craft my third Petunia, yay! I could have had 4 in total, but I also went for the songbird because it's beautiful :-)