Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 9/18/14- Faerie Workshop

Executive Chef
    OMG I can't believe there is ANOTHER need for glimmer shards!! Are we never ever meant to finish Sister, Sister?? Even the title for it says it will be a 3 month task - we must be at 6 months, at least by now!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    OMG I can't believe there is ANOTHER need for glimmer shards!! Are we never ever meant to finish Sister, Sister?? Even the title for it says it will be a 3 month task - we must be at 6 months, at least by now!
    Quite!!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The issue of the first Goal, "D.I.Y.", automatically completing has been fixed. You should now be able to craft the Faerie Essence in that Goal. For players that did not get to craft this item due to the issue, you won't need it to craft the Faerie Workshop and it won't prevent you from moving on with the rest of the Goals. So please continue with the following Goals and you'll eventually get to craft the new Faerie Workshop!

If you're still experiencing the first Goal auto completing, please let us know right away. Thank you!
    First post; just checked into CS 15mins ago and got new update. It auto completed the first goal for me and moved into new goal.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by madpe View Post
    First post, but have been following the forum for maybe a year... First I'd like to thank all the players and mods who update with valuable information You guys are amazing!

Secondly I'm really excited about this update, so thank you team lava! However, everytime I see new things requiring sugar... it's really a lot of work to keep the kitchens busy every 15 minutes I would love to see some sort of kitchen upgrade, like in farm story, in order to que items, making the sugar-production a little more effective.

Third, I'd love to know whats needed for the teacakes in order to prepare
    I really like the idea of the que for the kitchen. That would make things so much nicer! Great idea!!!

Rhino Keeper
    You can make a second fairy workshop once you finish the quest. They let you make the fairy beams, fairy blocks, fairy paste and fairy essence.

Glitched for me too. I don't think it's needed and I don't think you actually get anything. They blow the roof off the potion shop! Something tells me it wasn't a successful brewing

Er, if you know how to game the game it's possible without gems. The only limiting factor is how quickly you can accumulate fertilizer. I took a break from the whole game and only got back into it around August (when I would have to catchup on the questline before even getting this goal) and now I'm up to 7 or 8 inscriptions, while keeping a floating inventory of around 90 glimmer traps, 35 pitchers & 25 rafflesia

Executive Chef
    Yep!! Going to take a bit longer.to do sister sister

Farm Supplier
    I thought I'd pressed to use my gems by accident but it's glitched for me too. Glad I hadn't used my gems.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I see that now. Corrected my post. Thanks guys
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The issue of the first Goal, "D.I.Y.", automatically completing has been fixed. You should now be able to craft the Faerie Essence in that Goal. For players that did not get to craft this item due to the issue, you won't need it to craft the Faerie Workshop and it won't prevent you from moving on with the rest of the Goals. So please continue with the following Goals and you'll eventually get to craft the new Faerie Workshop!

If you're still experiencing the first Goal auto completing, please let us know right away. Thank you!
    I just got home and opened the game. Same glitch with the first goal. Auto-completed about 3min ago. Not fixed, but I'm glad it doesn't matter

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast