View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 66 of 115 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yeah, I'm almost ready to upgrade to L9. Just need 6 more petals but 1 every 15-25 (or more) tall grasses is a little disheartening.
    I will also stop at L9. Don't need another piece of decor or feel like doing the same chopping, fishing for clay or tapping mushrooms another 12 days, 9 hours & 48 minutes...lol.

That's why I want to know if it's going to be just coins dropping for certain from the tea party

I believe that if you level the tea party to level 10, you get the fountain of dirty dishes.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    That's why I want to know if it's going to be just coins dropping for certain from the tea party
    Yes. SpiritWind has confirmed it will only drop coins and has added this info to the first post

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Yes. SpiritWind has confirmed it will only drop coins and has added this info to the first post
    I did read that, but sometimes that changes when the event is over. Just wanted to make extra sure before I leave this party at level 9

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I did read that, but sometimes that changes when the event is over. Just wanted to make extra sure before I leave this party at level 9
    this is a really tricky call...as well as the drops / coins question, I much prefer the look of the level 9 tea party (the table cloth on level 10 is too much I think) but I am a completer-finisher... so can I really not finish it and be happy...

Host(ess)
    I'm a new player of castle story and so far I really do like it. But this event is frustrating. I'd like to have the peacock, but can't level the Tea Party fast enough to have a chance on it (currently at lv. 6) . It is hard with no additional sources of energy. At least I was able to buy a red trillium flower. And I also learned the trick about, having a spring racoon out so no troll will spawn while farming the mushrooms for tea leafs or the tall grass for spring petals. So although I'm a bit sad, I can still collect for community prizes.
    Something is a bit strange though, I could only craft one spring racoon and then the option disappeared from my workshop, is this a bug? (Sorry if someone already explaned it and I missed it, the thread is already very long)

Executive Chef
    ★ calgera , warm welcome to CS and community

★ the ability to craft raccoons will disappear after you craft your first raccoon ★

★ but some players do have 2 raccoons cos they craft 2 on different workshops ★

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Calgera View Post
    I'm a new player of castle story and so far I really do like it. But this event is frustrating. I'd like to have the peacock, but can't level the Tea Party fast enough to have a chance on it (currently at lv. 6) . It is hard with no additional sources of energy. At least I was able to buy a red trillium flower. And I also learned the trick about, having a spring racoon out so no troll will spawn while farming the mushrooms for tea leafs or the tall grass for spring petals. So although I'm a bit sad, I can still collect for community prizes.
    Something is a bit strange though, I could only craft one spring racoon and then the option disappeared from my workshop, is this a bug? (Sorry if someone already explaned it and I missed it, the thread is already very long)
    The reason is if you want to craft 2 they have to be crafted at the same time or at the very least before you harvest and place or store the first one if not the option to craft goes away I always wait until the end of event to craft the animal especially if I want 2 I have sent you a neighbor request welcome to castle story family

Host(ess)
    Thank you for your explanation! And ty for invite maxiandtaz, I accepted The community is really very nice!
    I have another question, someone mentioned quick collect (or something like that), and that this works out better. Is that just that you tap on everything very quickly, for example, all mushrooms? And why would this work better?

Executive Chef
    ★ Calgera from what I know , "quick collect" allows one to quickly tap on the resources or to harvest crops quickly without waiting for too long,

For example, if you have spent about 40 energies harvesting, and you'll see your protagonist running around the harvests etc lol
    Last edited by Den8137259; 04-21-17 at 08:19 PM.