View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 115 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by janf2 View Post
    OMG how on earth did you manage to get 60 alicorns?
    Wish S8 would do an event so we could create alicorns as we seem to need more and more energy for events these days.
    I think that's the point. We're supposed to buy the alicorns....or buy energy with gems...either way, they want us to spend. Ironically, I used to spend, back before I felt like I was being forced to do so. I still believe that they could give players storyline, tent updates, and other player requests while still making money, but that doesn't seem to be the current business plan. So now..... I consider doing these events without spending to be a personal challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Ievel 5 drops 9 teacups. I wonder how far I can get with just setting timer and collecting that in the days we have left ? Hmmm. I might get to level 6 without trying too hard. Honestly though I look at the prizes and my heart just kind of sinks, because I do like this game. It's the only game I play.
    That is how I'm feeling too. Except I'm thinking level 7 or 8.... The last two level requirements just look so discouraging, especially with the horrible drop rates.
    I wish they'd tell us what, if anything the finished table and the fountain pile of 'dirty dishes' we get for completing it will drop. (still laughing at pile of dirty dishes!) But I'm guessing they won't tell, knowing many will stop if we know for sure it will be coin only.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-15-17 at 08:15 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaneGodfrey View Post
    Man, that Inventory Guide said that the Fire Lily drops Red Petals. I got all excited but then it turns out it doesn't. It drops Orange Petals. A real disappointment.
    Did you do "Essence of the Forest" quest last year?
    The flowers from that quest (forest dahlia, forest thistle and paradise blooms) all randomly drop red petals.

Executive Chef
    Just looking at the pattern of the latest events, the tea party table will be coin only and we end up with something that has a 12+ timer for something we can get easily. White petals come to mind. But I seem to always end up hoping for something different. I too would like to know what the drops are. But, the peacock is pretty and that is the only thing that appeals to me. (These are strictly my views and do not express the views of the forum.)
    To end on a positive note- there are some things that I am very happy with from other events-the wedding swans, the moon crystal thingy, and the haunted buildings...and the frog is cute. So I guess every player has to decide for themselves.
    maybe play just for the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by janf2 View Post
    OMG how on earth did you manage to get 60 alicorns?
    Wish S8 would do an event so we could create alicorns as we seem to need more and more energy for events these days.
    I would like to know the same. Where are all of these alicorns coming from and how can newer players gets them?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    Yes! Please check on this! With how energy and resource demanding this event is, it would be nice to know what we're playing for.

* Will the level 10 tea party drop anything (other than coins) once the event is done?
    * Will the peacock drop anything different from the previous peacock?
    * Do any of the other teacup earned prizes drop anything? Or all they all deco?
    * Does the stack of dirty dishes that seems to be the prize for completing the quest book task drop anything?

If we're doing all of this just for a source of seeds and petals, we'd like to know.
    Yes!!!!!!!! All of this info would be great!!!!

Thank you to all of you who posted goal requirements. I am taking the advice of many and bowing out after the level 5 upgrade. I just don't own enough wizard schools or alicorns for this to be a possibility. Good luck to everyone!

Banned
    How do you collect teacups for the community prize?

Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    I would like to know the same. Where are all of these alicorns coming from and how can newer players gets them?
    They are for sale in the market. That is the only way for new players to get them. They cost 600 gems each, but they do go on sale a few times throughout the year.

Many of the players who have a lot of alicorns have also been playing the game since the beginning, so they were around when the Love Shack was an event prize (not available to any players since that event, although many of us have begged S8 to bring it back or even sell it for gems). They can be crafted in the Love Shack, but they rely on very rare and random drops from adventures.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-15-17 at 09:02 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    I bought mine, some full price, some on sales. The daily ali's I have were either bought outright or through the barons game tent, trading with elves and then the first pink ali and wedding ali came through quests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I bought 2 of them...and just did my first collection.
    BOTH gave me 1 ea of blue & white petals and NO, NONE, NADA, ZERO spring petals.

SW ~ Will you please check with S8 to see if something is askew with the code for the Spring Flowers?
    For a GEM PURCHASE w/a looooong 16-hr timer, spring petals (at least ONE, sheesh) should be a guaranteed drop, or since it's a "chance", the long collection time should be MUCH shorter & more reasonable, like all the OTHER flowers!
    Thanks! :-*
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    You'd think if you bought the spring flowers for gems.. That you'd at least be able to collect it from it the whole time. With a 16 hour timer and only a chance dropping the petals. I don't really think this purchase is going to help out a whole lot.
    ~sigh~ once again dooped.. When will I learn to not spend my gems on these things. ALSO... WHY a 16 hr timer??? It's usual at the most 2 hours!
    Another round of collections this morning from my 2 Spring Flowers & another dual collection of JUST white & blue petals.

What gives here, S8!?! ... if the chance for a spring petal to drop is coded to be THAT low, these flowers should have been COIN purchases with a limit of 2 or something, just like the Sleeping Dahlias were for the Fanged Forest event. Calming Water was not only a guaranteed drop from those dahlias (in addition to blue/white petals), but they also only had just a 10-minute timer! Granted, we needed more calming water for that event than we need spring petals for this event, but still... paying GEMS for 2 flowers than have YET to give me a single spring petal in 2 days is ridiculous & a rip-off.
    I want my 60 gems back!!!; I can get blue & white petals (which aren't even needed for this event, btw) in a lot of other places!
    WHY isn't the dahlia a shade of red & dropping RED petals along with the chance of spring petals ANYway, which we DO need for the red dye requirements? That way, I wouldn't feel like my energy was being wasted quite AS MUCH as I do, just collecting blue & white petals that I don't even need for anything, event-wise.