Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/28/15 Update - Emergency! Mom's coming to town - EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    *IF* this update is a predecessor to an upcoming immunity, I mean COMmunity, event lol (I say "if" cuz we've yet to get confirmation on that but it's definitely looking like it)..... then I know one thing right now... If ANY of the prizes (individual OR community) are any of the same items currently in the Baron's Game Tent (in particular, those balloons & that cake table look suspiciously fit for a BIRTHDAY!), then I'm gonna be seriously peeved cuz those decor items are GEM PURCHASES that some of us already bought!

But otherwise, I'm curious...
    What do you guys think we'll be collecting this time around?
    I'm pretty sure it won't involve corn or tulips, although it *could* be something from crops (I'm recalling the tomatoes we throw at the Baron a lot). Will we go back to busting rock piles like we did during the Pyre Fest, for some rare jewel for the Baron's Mommy? Keep in mind, it's available to level 15+ so it has to be something they can access.
    Thoughts, y'all?

Ps. I reeeeeeeeeeeally hope it also involves something we can CRAFT!
    When I asked some of my neighbors, the most common answer was: not tulips or corn! Other suggestions included candy, flowers, cakes, expensive things, jewels, underwear, false teeth, strange things, petals, diamonds, chocolate and gold... I do not dare to guess, myself...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    When I asked some of my neighbors, the most common answer was: not tulips or corn! Other suggestions included candy, flowers, cakes, expensive things, jewels, underwear, false teeth, strange things, petals, diamonds, chocolate and gold... I do not dare to guess, myself...
    LMAO @ underwear & false teeth! LOLOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    LMAO @ underwear & false teeth! LOLOL
    Yes, I was quite amused myself, I have some very entertaining neighbors!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Stones, candy corn, and tulips are all pretty bland. Maybe we will be collecting party hats or something similar!

Banned
    We are going to be crafting sets of furniture and the plastic covers. Also making some Fruit Cakes which I have no idea what will be used to craft them.. Magic Forge or Workshop.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	momisthatyou.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	20581

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post

Oooohhh!!

She looks 'disappointed' in her son the baron.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh my.... Well you can't deny the family resemblance with this pic!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post

Gah, I go back and forth! These pre-quests make it seem like we will have a community event this week, but then the storyline seems to be too complex for a community event! Please, put us out of our misery and break the news! XD

Executive Chef
    DS currently has an "event" going but it's not the "community" type event. Sometimes their other games can be looked at for clues but its not 100% and DS' event has nothing to do with mother's birthday. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kittensabc View Post
    Gah, I go back and forth! These pre-quests make it seem like we will have a community event this week, but then the storyline seems to be too complex for a community event! Please, put us out of our misery and break the news! XD