Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1551292

I just miss a few pics & cards.
    Thank you, I think the ponds nicer without the kits so I?m going to skip the upgrades & all the chopping involved. There are better uses for my energy, apart from the satisfaction of completing the upgrades I can?t see the point with the time remaining & runes from the daily chests I?ll have enough to get the great kit anyway.
    I?d happily send my event resources to those who want them if I could.

Rhino Keeper
    I suspect I won't finish. I am again foundering on the uncertain drops from the troll camp. Due to work, I can only collect twice a day, and I need slightly more than 2 bottles per day to complete. Even with guaranteed one per day I'd have to buy a couple, and it's just not worth it.

I wish they'd stick to Ivy with guaranteed drops. You get a chance to miss may be one or 2 twelve hour collections, but at least if you don't finish it's down to you, not the randomness of the game.

Nightclub Owner
    Forum Luck, after moaning about the purple bush here, today way my lucky drop, got it!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    What is the locked goal Diamond Faerie walker about? Is it connected to this event?

Fashion Designer
    What have people been getting from their Solar Kitsunecorn - the final individual prize? How much energy? How many spellbound dew? Do you get both each collection, like from the unicorn? Anything else?

Rhino Keeper
    I have gotten at least 4 of each color of bush in my chests but nothing else! Are there really other prizes??? Feeling frustrated, between no drops in my mines or camp I feel I may not get leveled up. Come on s8 let's rework this formula situation that seems to happen with every event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I suspect I won't finish. I am again foundering on the uncertain drops from the troll camp. Due to work, I can only collect twice a day, and I need slightly more than 2 bottles per day to complete. Even with guaranteed one per day I'd have to buy a couple, and it's just not worth it.

I wish they'd stick to Ivy with guaranteed drops. You get a chance to miss may be one or 2 twelve hour collections, but at least if you don't finish it's down to you, not the randomness of the game.
    On average there's 2 drops per day from the Troll Camp. If you received more I see drops are lower after. It's programmed like Ivy's collections.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    What have people been getting from their Solar Kitsunecorn - the final individual prize? How much energy? How many spellbound dew? Do you get both each collection, like from the unicorn? Anything else?
    I posted Yesterday it's droped me 2 energy and lots of coin no dew for me

Just collected again ,2 energies ... To me 2 energy is worthless since you got tap so your using up one ,,
    Last edited by katbtodd; 11-29-18 at 09:12 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    What is the locked goal Diamond Faerie walker about? Is it connected to this event?
    It's not connected to this Kitsunecorn event.. so *maybe* an additional event later. It's locked for now.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post

I'm beginning to think I won't be able to upgrade fully also. I must have missed several collections from Troll Camp because of the busy Thanksgiving holidays. But I'll still get the final Unecorn because of the chests dropping several runes a daily plus collecting from the pond.
    I refuse to chop my trees for Moon Bugs until I have a Shooting Star. I don't need 40+ Moon Bugs in inventory.

If the average is two times a day, I might be able to complete. I'll have to wait and see.
    Last edited by riverly; 11-29-18 at 07:41 AM.