Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: GOAL: A Hint of Thanks 2019 November 14 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Please report all issues in the appropriate threads in the RS Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

THIS GAME IS GETTING TO BE SO FRUSTRATING! Not only am I getting message that I have not completed collectibles but its not even letting me complete the dishes and it keeps kicking me out of the game. Add to this I HAVE NOT RECEIVED NOTIFICATION WHEN MY FOOD IS READY FOR MONTHS NOW.

Oh yes and the periodic gems which take forever to earn and are always disappearing.

Rhino Keeper
    I am also getting odd collectibles. I have seen a green scarf, several red lanterns and a pine cone but they do not show up anywhere. Also can not redeem collectibles.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	93386BF2-BBE1-4993-A28C-E3852826263E.jpeg 
Views:	67 
Size:	268.2 KB 
ID:	53951

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	49A5C20E-48A0-421F-9FA5-893B60166E5A.jpeg 
Views:	84 
Size:	337.2 KB 
ID:	53950

Quote Originally Posted by mogglo View Post
    I'm trying to serve dishes from the current goal ovens and the game is crashing. It's happened five times in the last two hours.
    that started for me yesterday afternoon.

harvesting the grateful oven crashes the game and the grateful stove crashes the game whenever I click on them

can't finish the quest if I can't cook and serve the needed dishes to do the quest or get parts to make the appliances needed

Yes, it started yesterday afternoon. Is it going to be fixed in time to finish goal? or are we going to get extra time to complete it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    I am also getting odd collectibles. I have seen a green scarf, several red lanterns and a pine cone but they do not show up anywhere. Also can not redeem collectibles.
    Quote Originally Posted by MystFaerie View Post
    that started for me yesterday afternoon.

harvesting the grateful oven crashes the game and the grateful stove crashes the game whenever I click on them

can't finish the quest if I can't cook and serve the needed dishes to do the quest or get parts to make the appliances needed

This has been reported in the Bugs Forum. Here's a link to the thread if you want to add to the discussion

Wrong Collectibles Issue: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ectibles-Issue

Collectibles crashing issue: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...930-Game-crash

New Resident
    Wrong collectibles issue has just stopped a few minutes ago for me. There was a reload in the game, like the reload when new day starts, and after that I had no wrong collectibles and could get all goal parts for collectibles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Emrets View Post
    Wrong collectibles issue has just stopped a few minutes ago for me. There was a reload in the game, like the reload when new day starts, and after that I had no wrong collectibles and could get all goal parts for collectibles
    Yes. Just logged in and noticed it

Executive Chef
    Didn't finish. I wasn't crazy about the prize, thankfully, but I could have finished if the game had worked properly and not continually quit while I was trying to serve/cook goal foods. So way to be terrible, S8.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345