View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerygame99 View Post
    Gotten the last community prize...soup cauldron...it has 12 hours timer, looks so small 1x1 in size
    I love that it is 1x1. I hope that they continue with the smaller things. We have far too many large items in our queendoms. However, I do agree that compared to all the big stuff, it looks tiny. They need to go through and shrink stuff. I am glad we’ve had several expansions recently.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Still waiting for information from S8 about the strange hot peppers...
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    If you bought a trap, the 20 gems are a refund, since the traps cost 20 gems. But there were 2 traps given in the individual prizes, the 2nd prize was a fools gold trap and the 4th prize contained another one. If you had not yet purchased any traps, the 2nd prize autocompleted the requirement which made the 20 gems a bonus!

Just a tip for future events......hold off on purchasing the trap in these type goals until you are certain you'll be able to complete the entire set of goals in order to get the gem refund. If by chance we get a trap as a reward or drop, it may not have to be purchased at all!
    This ^

I managed to craft the troll in time, burnt through all my stored energy crates and went to bed too late. Just before I left for bed I remembered I had to finish the craft in time to get the gems. So I had to use gems to speed up the craft and my net gain was 16 gems in stead of 20. Force closed and opened again a couple of times, to make sure I really had the troll in my kingdom.

I didn't even try for the bird, because I have enough of those already.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Did not complete the quest. Very disappointed. Have been playing for years with plenty of alicorns.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Still waiting for information from S8 about the strange hot peppers...
    This has been fixed, you should have the correct Hot Peppers in your storage now.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I used to be able to complete the community events without too much trouble. Now it’s a struggle to get enough items to get me to the community prize level. I liked the story and the design and I appreciate the hard work that goes into putting the events together. I just don’t have the ability to check them game every hour or so. I’m lucky if I can check in twice a day.

Fashion Designer
    My soup kitchen dropped a loaf of bread, that?s a new one if you want to add it to the drop list.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    My soup kitchen dropped a loaf of bread, that?s a new one if you want to add it to the drop list.
    Okay, maybe I have to try it a few times before I put it in storage. Only flagged out for the stew for me 2x so far... 😧

Host(ess)
    I barely finished Troll in last 8 minutes. Kitchen, then Turkey First, then Troll at the end. No gems exc to finish Troll 1 hour craft (-4) to gain goals gems (+20). Time consuming, but not difficult. Doing the next one now...

Rhino Keeper
    I have quite enjoyed the event, but at the end I was soo disappointed and sad with the wrong alpaca I have crafted. This is just not fair. The brown one should drop at least chocolate, not useless sugar, while we have lot of sugar sources.