Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of the Beast WORLD EVENT!

Executive Chef
    I wouldn't mind some decor if I had any place to put it. My goodness. It's not funny. I've not had decor on my island for years, years! I'm wall to wall habitats and needed buildings. I mean they make it worse by forcing us to place extra buildings for the bingo junk and the diamond breeding place that you can't store. If they let us dump the junk in storage we don't need and then let us store what we want that would help but there's a huge flaw in this game.
    The pay off to do these events have gone down over the years. These events we had several dragons plus the habitat to place them in. The amount of parts to get to the end wasn't impossible for many. It was still work... Then we had to buy the habitats if we wanted, and now just 2 dragons and a whole bunch of other stuff I can't possibly use. Even if I wanted all that stuff I can't use it. It's taking more and more to get to the final prizes.
    This is exactly why I have said that this game is not geared towards people who have played a long time. I've been a loyal customer and it makes me sad. This event is for someone who has lots of room to place things.
    It is what it is. Don't see a lot of change coming.
    Good luck to anyone working towards the prizes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    I'm glad to hear it! Also, if you earn the Frostwolf Dragon, it will make the next Dragon Tale event easier for you!
    Good to know...THANKS FlatFoot!

OK-DS players, LETS GO!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I mean they make it worse by forcing us to place extra buildings for the bingo junk and the diamond breeding place that you can't store.
    jj - The diamond temple is able to be sold for coins on my islands. I repurchase it if I want to have that boosted chance of diamonds, but then sell it once it is expired. I'm IOS - not sure if that makes a difference.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    jj - The diamond temple is able to be sold for coins on my islands. I repurchase it if I want to have that boosted chance of diamonds, but then sell it once it is expired. I'm IOS - not sure if that makes a difference.
    To me it's 300 gold... Usually I buy it when it's on sale, and the sell it, for the activation-costs are the same as the buying-costs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    I'm glad to hear it! Also, if you earn the Frostwolf Dragon, it will make the next Dragon Tale event easier for you!
    I really hope it's not required to hatch that dragon. Since 2 years, I haven't hatched a single dragon I won in Tournaments, Spin-the-Wheel, Leaderboard Events or World Events, or even the last dragon in Tales, I have over 650 dragons, of which over 150 in storage, and I really wouldn't know where to put them if I had to hatch them...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I wouldn't mind some decor if I had any place to put it. My goodness. It's not funny. I've not had decor on my island for years, years! I'm wall to wall habitats and needed buildings. I mean they make it worse by forcing us to place extra buildings for the bingo junk and the diamond breeding place that you can't store. If they let us dump the junk in storage we don't need and then let us store what we want that would help but there's a huge flaw in this game.
    The pay off to do these events have gone down over the years. These events we had several dragons plus the habitat to place them in. The amount of parts to get to the end wasn't impossible for many. It was still work... Then we had to buy the habitats if we wanted, and now just 2 dragons and a whole bunch of other stuff I can't possibly use. Even if I wanted all that stuff I can't use it. It's taking more and more to get to the final prizes.
    This is exactly why I have said that this game is not geared towards people who have played a long time. I've been a loyal customer and it makes me sad. This event is for someone who has lots of room to place things.
    It is what it is. Don't see a lot of change coming.
    Good luck to anyone working towards the prizes.
    It's crazy. Yea TL ignores us too, like it's no big deal it's not even an issue worth responding to. I mean how hard is it to add it to their list of things to do and say something in regards to it

Executive Chef
    Thanks for responding guys. My point was things would be much easier if I could store and un store things as needed. I won't sell this because if I do I will use the plot it's sitting on and if I want to activate it when it's on sale then it's there. Look at my island....if I don't leave it I'm pretty sure I won't have room when I'm interested in it. If I get in a absolute bind maybe and that might be sooner then later. I can't move. I can't decorate and there's times I can't play because I'm landlocked or no room for my dragons. This event has so much I can't use. Just my deal. If you have room to make your island all pretty like that's awesome. I'm jealous. Cheers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar33 View Post
    It's crazy. Yea TL ignores us too, like it's no big deal it's not even an issue worth responding to. I mean how hard is it to add it to their list of things to do and say something in regards to it
    I don't understand it. Thanks shar

Rhino Keeper
    Hatching is not giving me points.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    Hatching is not giving me points.
    Oh no that's awful. Let the guys knows. Hopefully you get help soon. Good luck

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast