Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/30/15 Update - Sir Daisy

Wow these are some ugly horses

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    The reward only give you 20 when you get 20 people to reply I am still getting request back this morning, but not getting extra detangler
    thank you very much

Is anyone having trouble with the timed detangler goal? What I'm worried about is that you may not get a response at the same time somebody sends you detangler or that your neighbors won't get notice of your request until hours later.. isn't there a delay with neighbor requests?
    Thank you

Gah, that is a LOT of enchanters essence!! Glad I got the mermaid pond. I'm unclear from previous mentions of this, but I don't suppose you can get more than 20 detanglers from your neighbours? Does it cut off at 20?

Executive Chef
    For all of those who are confused and asking questions about the neighbor requests:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	348 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	22378
    The goal "Simple Sample Studies" is asking you to get 20 neighbors to send you detangler samples in 24 hours.

The samples look like this:

Views:	385 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	22379
    The samples that neighbors send DO NOT go into your inventory. Instead, they are counted off, in that page of your Quest Goal Book.

Once you get 20 responses in 24 hours, you are rewarded 20 bottles of Mane Detangler, which looks totally diff from the samples:

Views:	379 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	22380
    These DO go into your inventory, and then you have to craft 30 more of those, for the next step in the goal, which requires 50.
    (I have 35 because I'm past the nbr stage and have crafted 15 more.)

It doesn't matter how many requests you get back, so long as you get 20 in 24 hours. Even if you get 50 samples back, the reward (& only thing to hit your inventory) is 20 bottles of Mane Detangler.
    If you don't get 20 back in that 24 hours, you get 0 bottles of Mane Detangler and will have to craft all 50 bottles.
    (Although, I'm sure it will inform you that you didn't get 20 responses in the time frame & ask you if you want to take the option to BUY the reward with however many gems, lol.)

Hope that helps those of you who are a little confused by this step.

PS. Now I'm wondering if I can't use that detangler on MYSELF, cuz I wake up with a SERIOUS bed head every morning! LOL
    It also reminds me of a product I've used before... LOL

Views:	91 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	22381
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-02-15 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Adding pix...& then a PS lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope99 View Post
    Gah, that is a LOT of enchanters essence!! Glad I got the mermaid pond. I'm unclear from previous mentions of this, but I don't suppose you can get more than 20 detanglers from your neighbours? Does it cut off at 20?
    It's just a reward of 20

Very helpful, thank you for clarifying! I didn't catch that the 20 detanglers is a reward, it makes much more sense now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope99 View Post
    Very helpful, thank you for clarifying! I didn't catch that the 20 detanglers is a reward, it makes much more sense now.
    Good, I'm glad... Always happy to help out on here.
    ....now pass me some detangler for my mangled locks, LOL!

Hi I didn't get 20 of my neighbours sending me my detangler so I have to craft 50 that is an awful lot of resources to use, will it be worth it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dingaling1977 View Post
    Hi I didn't get 20 of my neighbours sending me my detangler so I have to craft 50 that is an awful lot of resources to use, will it be worth it?
    Aww dang, that sux (or your neighbors do, lol) ... Were you given the option to buy the 20 Mane Detanglers with gems but passed on it?
    Looks like this will be a long term goal for you. Just work on it as resources allow.
    Is it worth it? Depends how bad you want Sir Daisy, lol.