Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Farm Supplier
    There are at least 4 of us "neighbours" that are all still waiting. The previous goal started with no problems, but i wasnt expecting it and i was in the middle up installing all the versions...but we havnt got it YET.
    All in different parts of the world too..make that 7 of us so far
    Last edited by LisaLadybirD82; 08-01-19 at 07:41 AM.

My drink maker has disappeared from my appliances so I cannot make the cocoa for the next goal. Has this happened to anyone else???

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissylynn97 View Post
    My drink maker has disappeared from my appliances so I cannot make the cocoa for the next goal. Has this happened to anyone else???
    Do you mean it's disappeared from the Market and you are unable to purchase one, that you purchased and built the Drink Machine before but your previous purchase isn't showing or that you purchased the Drink Machine today, built it and after it was built it disappeared?

Hi Everyone,
    Hope everyone is having a good day.
    A couple of problems are going on, the same issue is happening with BS & RS, I do have screenshots of them but that is my other problem. The screenshots I can?t upload to here due to the error I keep getting. TeamLava said to ask in the forums for help. I guess they thought it was related to getting hints or gameplay questions.
    Problems
    1. In both Bakery Story & Restaurant Story
    When trying to add things to the walls in the corner you can only see what is there if you press design and then the area the wallpaper is covering up.
    I have some screenshots
    As you can see the 1st picture shows the wallpaper. The next 2 show what I?m talking about.
    2. The other problem that started a few months ago is I can?t seem to add photos or screenshots in the forums. It keeps saying upload error failed.
    "The following errors occurred:
    85CA0D3F-4442-4D5E-AE5C-C1F72E19C5F3.png: Upload of file failed."
    Not sure what would cause this. I have been able to do this. Is it something wrong with the new version of iOS? It seems like it started around that time.

Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    1. The simple answer is that wall decos don't show in the connecting corner on iOS devices. If I place windows on either wall in that corner, I can't see them if I'm logged in on my iPad but anyone visiting my bakery can see it and I can see it if I log in on a droid device. This is a known issue that's been going on so long I don't know if it will ever get fixed.

2. As for adding photos: could you walk me through your process? There are several ways to add images so the answer likely depends on which method you're using.

Hi,
    How are you doing? Since I?m disconnected again, let me try to see if the screenshot will upload.
    I do it either by
    1. The icon in the toolbar that allows you to insert an image. It gives an option in there if it is a link to a site or from computer. I click computer & it allows me to browse where my iPad saves photos & screenshots. Then I select the photo & hit upload
    2. Go Advanced at the end of the screen and in there where it says Manage Attachments & that gives me the same box to browse where the picture is.
    3. I also tried to see if it would allow me to upload to any of the albums I have on here in my profile. That doesn?t even seem to be working.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6AE0D273-223E-474C-8CE2-142A33B4DAD0.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	52583  
    ​Amy

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    Hope everyone is having a good day.
    A couple of problems are going on, the same issue is happening with BS & RS, I do have screenshots of them but that is my other problem. The screenshots I can?t upload to here due to the error I keep getting. TeamLava said to ask in the forums for help. I guess they thought it was related to getting hints or gameplay questions.
    [FONT="]Problems[/FONT]
    [FONT="]1. In both Bakery Story & Restaurant Story [/FONT]
    [FONT="]When trying to add things to the walls in the corner you can only see what is there if you press design and then the area the wallpaper is covering up. [/FONT]
    [FONT="]I have some screenshots [/FONT]
    [FONT="]As you can see the 1st picture shows the wallpaper. The next 2 show what I?m talking about. [/FONT]
    [FONT="]2. The other problem that started a few months ago is I can?t seem to add photos or screenshots in the forums. It keeps saying upload error failed. [/FONT]
    [FONT="]"The following errors occurred:[/FONT]
    [FONT="]85CA0D3F-4442-4D5E-AE5C-C1F72E19C5F3.png: Upload of file failed."[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Not sure what would cause this. I have been able to do this. Is it something wrong with the new version of iOS? It seems like it started around that time.
    [/FONT]

[FONT="]Thank you very much for all help,[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Amy[/FONT]

Answer to 1
    Known issue in both Bakery and Restaurant Stories. There are existing threads on it in their respective Bugs and Issue forums.

Answer to 2
    Known issue due to OS. Trim your photo and save it in order to save it to the correct file extension, before you upload unto the forum. For further question/discussion on this topic, please post in How To A Post Photo On The Forum thread in the Off Topic forum. Let's return back on topic on Restaurant Story here in this forum. Thanks.

Host(ess)
    Umm, can someone please tell me the inappropriate word(s) involved in this?

”those pepperoni pizzas look good for brekky”
    ___ Restaurant Story ID: wtfitbs | Bakery Story ID: wtfitbs2 ___

4* Goal player | (silent) tips daily | Individual gifts | Requests filled quickly
    NO mass gifting neighbours needed (food or otherwise) | Read my wall for more details

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfitbs2 View Post
    Umm, can someone please tell me the inappropriate word(s) involved in this?

?those pepperoni pizzas look good for brekky?
    Pizzas is the inappropriate word, which is odd. I guess it's ok to have 1 pizza but not more

Is anyone else having trouble getting their notifications such as when their food is ready or when they get comments? I have Samsung / android operating system.